Hane wasn't able to resist his kindness, abruptly resting her head on his chest and hugging his tall figure tightly.  She didn't need to say anything as she smiled happily.

For a few moments, the two of them stood there, admiring the Village with wide smiles.  Then, Neji lifted the girl's smaller head so he could look into her dark eyes where he could see his own reflection.

"There's something I want to show you."  He said, grasping onto her thin hand and leading her away from the noise of the busy area.  He seemed to pull her to the very outskirts of the Leaf Village where they climbed a steep hill. 

But the long trek was entirely worth the effort.  From where the wed couple stood, they could oversee the majority of the bustling town, including all of the tiny, twinkling lights.  Even the massive evergreen looked like they could hold it in their hands.

Neji sat on the snow-covered ground, pulling Hane down to sit on his lap so she wouldn't be chilled by the white powder.  He wrapped his warm arms around her, resting his chin on her shoulder as they both watched the beautiful scene before them.  Though the two of them always seemed to be rather quiet, neither was uncomfortable.  Their silence was peaceful and well-enjoyed.  It was also, most of all, secure.

However, when they did hold a conversation, it was always worth every word.

"You know, when I was told I was going to be wed, I felt that whoever I was going to get married to was someone I would have to just put up with.  It didn't think I would actually dislike the person, but I didn't predict that either of us would have a true relationship."  Neji met Hane's intrigued onyx gaze.  "I surely didn't expect to actually... love the person I was arranged to wed."

He lifted his strong hand to cup the girl's cold cheek, immediately warming it with his touch.  "I can truly say that this is the best thing that fate has slated for me."

Hane felt his warm breath on her nose as her dark eyes widened, shocked by Neji's remarkably heartfelt words.  She could feel the blush rise to her face.

"I really love you, Hane."

She smiled, grasping Neji's hand between her cold fingers.  Those were the words that the girl desired to hear.

"I love you, too." She admitted with glee.  Her beaming smile was greeted with warm lips, pressing onto her own passionately.

With each kiss the two of them shared, Neji brought the smaller girl closer to him, until he felt that the -- although beautiful -- cold weather would bring more harm than good.  He abruptly lifted Hane from the ground, deepening her blush with his white smile.

Upon a silent agreement, they both headed back to their humble home, reaching the wooden doorstep as the loud cheers in the center of the Leaf Village erupted.  They joyfully screamed 'Merry Christmas' in various tones, so loud that it could be heard from where the wed couple lived.

"Merry Christmas." Neji said, placing a light kiss on Hane's nose before leading her into the warm house.

However, the man's surprises for the holiday were yet to cease as the two entered their shared bedroom.  As soon as the door shut behind them, the brunette pushed the girl down onto their mattress, earning a surprised blush.  He smiled at her kindly, though his intentions were not so passive.

"Hane..." He paused, clearly thinking of what he would say.  "I think it's time we become truly wed..."  While he was determined, he was rather nervous of the words that he spoke.  "In every way."  His lustrous eyes became half lidded as Hane allowed him to begin kissing her thin neck, soon leading to her collarbone and chest where he fingered at the hem of her thick dress.

She allowed the man to kiss her, and eventually she succumbed to his passionate desires filled with love for him.

-----------------

Reflecting back on their first Christmas together, Hane sat in front of the dark wooden cabinet, staring into Neji's eyes that were painted onto a beautiful, joyful picture of him.  That was nearly nine years earlier.

She looked at the young boy, over eight years old now, who looked nearly identical to a younger version of her beloved, with the exception of his dark, onyx-colored eyes.  She rubbed her balloon-shaped belly and giggled quietly.

The day I tell you that you were conceived on Christmas... Hane laughed at the thought, watching the immature child prance around the house as the younger Nori slept by her side.

"Hiro!"  The white-haired mother called out to him, causing him to pause in whatever game he played.

The young brunette looked at her expectantly.  "What?"  He asked, clearly eager to return to his games.

"I love you."

Hiro became contorted with confusion when he heard those three words.   He just scoffed like any young boy would do.

"You're so weird, Mom."

Put Up With It (Neji x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें