Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22✰

jacks pov

-in the cafeteria-

the whole school was looking at me and finn sitting next to each other on a table with wyatt, jaeden and our other friends. we had several "gangs" at our school the bitchy cheerleaders, the muscle mans, the emos, the ones who stay behind and of course... us. the bffs who stuck together.

f-„i seriously hate the food here"

j-„yeah it's gross"

w-„agreed. i can't eat this"

i had a water bottle and a few fries, that didn't really look like fries, lying in front of me.

j-„i'm not gonna eat this!"

f-„let's eat after school. maybe mc's or something like that"

s-„i know a great place only a few meters from here"

jae-„let's go there then"

and when we didn't expect it at all... he came again... ryan.

i whispered into finns ear:"shit-„

f-„okay listen. i don't have time for your baby fights"

r-„both of you made a huge mistake. you know you shouldn't mess with me"

j-„it was self-defense"

i muttered: dickhead

thanks god he didn't hear that.

r-„you gays and your little losers' gang are gonna pay the price for your mistake"

and suddenly the whole school was yelling:"fight! fight! fight!"

they didn't stop.

j-„finn i don't like this"

r-„oh yeah! go cry to your „finnie boy". is that what you call him? finnie boy?"

i stood there. shocked. i was frozen.

f-„just shut up"

r-„what did you say dick sucker?"

f-„i said: shut the fuck up"

it all happened so fast. ryan slapped finn but finn was still standing

j-„stop it!"

i screamed as loud as i could. he punched him several times. i feel weak. why am i not moving?! i should protect him. but instead i'm standing here watching everything and screaming.
when finn started bleeding i started crying.

j-„wyatt! go get help!!! hurry!!!!"

wyatt ran to the teachers office.

j-„i said stop!!!!"

my voice cracked. my tears broke it. i couldn't stop crying. i saw finn not knowing what to do. i felt his pain.
it all seemed so hopeless until finally jaeden hit the boy and he fell to the ground.

jae-„don't you ever touch my friends again!"

i was happy happy that it finally was over... but i felt so so bad. i can't even describe how bad i felt.

finn stood up and hugged jaeden. in that moment the principal came in

[p-principal]

p-„what's going on in here?!"

i ran towards him and screamed in tears:"that son of a bitch ryan hurt my boyfriend!!"
shit. i just said that out loud. and if that's not enough... the whole school plus the principal were listening. everything was quiet.

p-„mr. grazer i don't tolerate this type of language"

j-„i am so so so sorry. it just came out of my mouth"

he looked angry at me and i nearly peed my pants. this guy really has the scariest look.
he muttered something and then said

p-„what happened? who did this?"

w-„ryan lotsen, sir."

p-„ryan! come to my office. and jack, please bring your friend to the school doctor"

i was all red because of the fact: the whole school heard me screaming that finn is my boyfriend. i mean, they already know but i definitely gave them another reason to bully and laugh at us for that.

then i saw finn. bleeding. i was still in tears.

j-„finn!!!!"

f-„i'm okay jack. please don't cry. come here"

we were standing there hugging while everyone was watching us. i buried my head in his shoulder sobbing into his hoodie.

j-„i was so scared"

f-„it's okay jackie. i'm okay"

j-„but you're bleeding"

f-„ah.. that's nothing"

i heard the cheerleader gang whispering. i knew exactly they were talking about us. but right now, i didn't care at all. all i cared about was finn.

j-„finn i feel so so bad... i don't know why i didn't act. i just stood there being a dork"

f-„jackie! no! it's okay. everything is okay"

j-„no! i'm the worst boyfriend ever! i didn't protect you"

finns pov

he broke out in tears and i took him into my arms.

f-"you are... the best boyfriend in the whole universe."

i softly kissed his lips and he stopped crying.

omg last days were crazy no joke. so on sunday i met jack like what?!?! and on monday angela (his mom) liked my post. they know i exist!!! ahhhh!! but i've been crying for more than 10 hours. i miss him so so much :,( i need him back into my arms. his warm touch. his cute face. his smell. everything about him is perfect. i really want him back..
-sophia

[edited 27/11/19]