A/N

Date Written: Thursday, 19th of November, 2019.

Relationship(s): Ashido Mina & Bakugou Katsuki & Kaminari Denki & Kirishima Ejirou & Sero Hanta.

Warnings: Some thieves (they actually rob people in the story), a slight Hero/Villain fight and a slightly homophobic/biphobic man with unknown intentions in the bathroom.

Book Cover: Book cover by Isa_Galani77, her Book Cover shop is in my public reading list, so please go and check her out if you like my cover!

Hello and welcome Heros to my book! I'm Zoë-Annie M. Mello writing under SnowflakeCookie (for Fanfiction) and this is my Author's Note! I like to put one at the beginning of all my books and it's just a little bit about the story, what I would like from you as my readers and this books update schedule. It's nothing too important and you can skip it if you like, but it would be nice if you stopped to read it anyway!

Due to this story only being two chapters long, I won't be putting warnings at the start of the chapters. I don't think this story is long enough to warrant that and it can't really be read avoiding it. So please just skip this story if you need to, though a vote on the chapters anyway wouldn't be unwelcome, but you don't have to do that.

I'm writing so many different stories at the minute (which I am enjoying, but it's taking a lot of time), so I wanted to stop to write something short. I basically just wanted to write something cute and fluffy where Kami overloads and the Bakusquad look after him. They're not actually dating in this, but it's kind of implied that they might start. Though they could just be really close friends. I'm not really sure/can't decide, so you can just make your own conclusions. The first chapter is from Kaminari Denki's point of view, whereas the second chapter is from the joint point of view of the other members of the Bakusquad. It's all Kaminari Denki Centric and the same thing happening twice. The second chapter is just more detailed because it's not written from the point of view of Kaminari Denki in his Idiot Mode.

I realise that the story and chapter titles aren't my best ones. I didn't really put much thought into it, I just wanted to post this because it was done.

I put a rating of mature just in case because one character does mention sexual thoughts and handle another's dick, but it isn't sexual in nature.

Obviously, I own everything, except the parts that Horikoshi created, so please don't steal anything.

I also love constructive criticism, but please don't be mean. Also, feel free to point out any spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes (it really helps with my Dyslexia and Dyscalculia), but bear in mind that I am English, so there can be correct spelling differences. For instance, we write colour with a, 'U,' Whereas Americans don't.

This book is cross-posted on AO3, so please check it out there if you prefer reading on there or just want to give me Kudos. My AO3 account is linked to my profile, the story is linked to this chapter or my AO3 username is in my bio if you are looking for it or you could just type this title into the search bar on AO3.

I will be posting each of the two chapters about a week apart, but after that, the book will be completed. Please vote if you enjoyed it and leave me a nice comment!

Thank you for taking the time to read this Author's Note Heros and please enjoy the book!

I am here to stay and hope you all are too! ❤️ Go beyond Plus Ultra! You owe yourself that much!

Idiot Mode Commencing In 3 2-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें