2. THERE'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT

| CHAPTER TWO |

THERE'S SOMETHING DIFFERENT. 

LATER THAT EVENING, THE TWO best friends sat in front of the TV. The noise of it in the background as they each scanned every document they had about Bobby's father.

Phoebe felt as if her brain was overworking. She had learnt most of the names of the victims as well as all the dates. Most people would've been terrified sitting besides the son of such a notorious killer. However, Phoebe really wasn't.

She had know Bobby for years and knew him as good as the back of her own hand. The blonde knew Bobby wasn't anything like his father. She couldn't help herself as she glanced over at him. His eyebrows furrowed in concentration. His bottom lip being bit by his teeth every so often; probably when he read something gruesome or heartbreaking. His blue eyes scanning the pages as his long fingers flicked through them.

Something had changed between the pair of them, Phoebe could feel it whenever the two so-called best friends looked at one another.

Suddenly, as if he felt eyes on him, Bobby's head shifted upwards, his eyes instantly locking on hers, "Are you alright?" He questioned.

Phoebe nodded frantically, "Yeah, Yeah. Just deep in thought," She quickly said as she looked down at her hands. Her cheeks feeling like they were on fire as her heart beaten loudly in her chest.

She didn't see but heard Bobby placing his files onto the coffee table, "Are you sure you're okay?" He questioned, looking at the blonde with a concerned expression.

Phoebe finally looked up. Her stomach doing somersaults when her green eyes met his and neither one of them seemed to want to look away. Silence filled the living room. The only thing heard was the sound of paper hitting the floor as Phoebe pushed them off her lap and locked her lips right onto Bobby's.

He seemed startled at first, but very quickly relaxed and seemed to return the kiss with just as much passion as Phoebe. His arms weaved themselves around her waist as she soon began to straddle him. Her mind not thinking straight as she tangled her fingers in his dark brown hair. 

She was doing something she never expected she would do. Their friends used to joke around about how much sexual tension there was between them, but both Phoebe and Bobby never even noticed, but then something changed when he went back to his aunts house. Something changed in both of them.

Suddenly, as if she just realised what she was doing, Phoebe pulled away. Her cheeks flushed and her lips swollen. She scrambled off Bobby's lap as he watched her with amusement, confusion and arousement. 

"I'm so sorry," Phoebe breathed out, running her hand through her hair as she backed away from the sofa, "I'm sorry," She repeated herself before turning around and running towards her bedroom leaving a shell-shocked Bobby on the couch. 

He tried to tell her that it was fine. That he enjoyed it and had been thinking about doing that for a very long time. But he just couldn't get his words out in time.