"What is it?" I asked.

"Demon Slayer Corps is not officially recognized by the government since they do not believe in any creatures like demons. Even though we work hard in saving other people, it is still valid that we keep ourselves hidden to people. We sometimes expose ourselves to people and it is fine. But it is dangerous if people knew about demons, they might panic and distracted. If they are too distracted, demons can easily eat them in a blink of an eye." Yasashi said.

"Can I ever be like you?" I asked. This might be a selfish request of mine but I wanted to become stronger to locate my sister. I can sense his strength just by observing his aura. He's strong and sustained a lot of electrical energy inside his body. I may somehow managed to see his interior like transparent. I had this ability when I was being drowned in the water. It made my eyes sore and managed to see a world that mostly ordinary humans cannot see normally.

"I see you have limited amount of determination. I didn't know about your life but somehow my prediction might be correct. You need to get stronger to find someone, am I correct?" Yasashi asked. I sensed him somehow, he kind of manage to read some details which is in my mind.

I nodded in response. My determination grew more. I'm merely 8 years old but I needed to become stronger at a very young age. So that, when I become older, I can be stronger and stronger until I landed to my destination.

Yasashi smiled. I am very well determined right now. I might change my future if I'll go on a different path were other normal people don't wan to go to.

"Well then, I will start to train you. But at your current age, you might be able to withstand the challenges ahead of your training. You need to be at least 10 years old and above to face the challenges." He said. I looked at him seriously.

"It doesn't matter. If the training will be hard then it must be less harder than the life I used to have. I have suffered enough, from the age of 5 until my current age. I suffered that long, yet I am still determined and I want to suffer more so I can motivate myself. My only goal is to get stronger and protect people. As long as I still live then my courage will never vanish." I said, I let my heart speak. I'm a boy with no emotions, but my heart makes my emotions show. I may be young and uneducated, I only knew words that mostly people write as I observed. I've seen a person before. He's very well determined and it impressed me. He went through a lot of sufferings, yet he became successful. That's what I want to become. To become successful.

Yasashi smiled once again before leaving for his mission. His house is quite small, I understand now. He's living on his own but it is enough to fit a whole family. I explored his house and spotted a basement where bokken or wooden swords were hanged on a rack, various training dummies, and a lot of boulders.

What if I advance my training now? So that I can manage to surpass my limits and be able to stand the training Yasashi will give me. I took a wooden katana and walked towards a dummy. When I was still being drowned into water, I manage to breath enough air to keep me alive. I've been drowned a lot of times but it's a miracle that I was able to live afterwards. I always concentrated my breathing while being unconscious. I dreamed about breathing simultaneously and never stop until mastering it.

I breathed heavily and let enough air to enter through my body and flow together with my blood. This way, I can continuously move my body plenty of times in a long period of time. I hit the dummy with the sword 6 hits consecutive times. It wasn't fast yet it wasn't slow. I never tried swordsmanship, but controlling my breathing helps me in improving this skill. It's the first time I ever wield with a sword, although it's just a wooden sword but it excerts massive amount of mass. If I get older, I won't be able to feel the weight of a real katana. Due to my young body, I'm still weak. I cannot carry a wooden sword properly with a little amount of strength. But then again, when I breath properly, it energises my body so I was able to hit 6 times in one go.

The dummy was durable when I saw it but it had plenty of cuts when I hit it. With just a second, I was able to cut with just 6 hits. What if I can exceed more? If I do that, my swordwielding will improve a lot. I just need to master my breathing and try to breath nonstop. Though it would be painful but when I start to train then I will be able to endure it and master it. I just need Yasashi to train me then I will start training myself.

I then ran outside and see that it's already midnight but Yasashi didn't arrive yet. I ran and ran everywhere and to the forest. If I will train through here I will be able to master my breathing since running takes a lot of energy so that my body won't stop moving even a second. Due to the drowning I had suffered and my eyes were mostly open, my eyes became sensitive and I can predict any movement just by observing them. I am also able to memorize my ways just by looking at the direction I am heading, that way, I will come back to Yasashi's house without him worrying about me. I ran through the trees and tried dodging them. At first, it was quite hard since my breathing stopped and I bumped a lot of times on the trees. The forest has a lot of trees but it would be perfect for a training course.

I also had this ability to run quickly. It was when I started to escape the household. But, it was my legs were twitching because of the pain. I always lay in the grass because I cannot stand with my legs being injured. Whenever my parents aren't home, I would always try to escape but my legs won't cooperate. I desperately wanted to go out of this miserable life, but my body won't help me. I gained the energy to run because of my breathing. I breathe a lot so that the air would reach to my legs quickly so I can excert force to be able to stand up and ran.

The only disability with my body parts, was that I lost the ability to hear in my left ear. It was because of the drowning once again. It seems like my ear couldn't take the loud splashing sound of the water when my head gets dumped to it. I always held my right ear with my hand because it wasn't facing the direction of which my parent was standing. If I would cover my ear in their location, they would try to break my arm. It was like they wanted me to be completely deaf so that I will be able to give purpose to them. Even if they try to deaf me, it was meaningless since being deaf gives no advantage for me in helping them. Even at once. I know to myself that I am utterly useless because they never supported me even if I try to. Even when I try to move or find a way to help them, they would find it displeasing and that they would punch and drown me again.

My wounds aren't healed yet but by breathing, it made me forget that I even had those. It didn't gave me pain even I have fractures. My mind wouldn't care and never thought it was existed, it just lets me continue in doing something graceful. If I close my eyes, I still manage to see what's happening around me. That's my ability, though it won't help me in predicting the future movements of anybody. So I had to open my eyes in order to activate the transparent ability that I had.

I continued to run, I need to forget the memories I had back when I was in the household. My body wasn't cold as before so the blood flows normally in its original blood flow.

I arrived back as Yasashi's house from running through the forest. I will make this as a habit. Yasashi came back. He looks exhausted but regained his energy when he breathed. I looked at Yasashi with amusement. He saw me staring and smiled dearly at me which made my body warm. This might be the encouragement I am seeking. I smiled at him as I laid back to the futon he prepared for me.

"Young man, Tsuyoi. I saw you running in the forest. I can tell that you're incredibly fast and doesn't seem to be bothered by your injuries. I'm quite impressed seeing you breathing accordingly. It is a very nice trait coming from you. So I expected that you're ready to train despite your age. When you're completely healed, be prepared. I will ready you for training. Take a rest and tell me if you're healed then we'll proceed." Yasashi said. I was delighted. He finally accepts my request.

Now I needed to rest and cure myself. Actually, I was able to stop the bleeding directly with my breathing. No one taught me about my abilities as I only observed these on my own. I am capable in knowing them and I might be the only youngster that has this kind of abilities in such a very young age.

But for now, I'll wait and see what the future might bring me. I just hope I can see my sister again.

We'll Meet Again Imouto-san (Hiatus) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें