"Your mother left knowing very well of the danger, I have no obligations towards you."

Wei Wuxian opens his eyes slowly and looks at her with soft eyes and a sad smile.

"No you do not, I am simply here to ask for help because you are the only one that can help me."

Baoshan Sanren looks at the old meditating man sitting outside the entrance to her gateway to the mortal world, the same man that once was feared by the entire cultivation world, a man that for the first time successfully walked the wicked path.
He had met a tragic ending yes but his inventions and use of dark arts changed their history forever.
The man had not earned a name by doing extraordinary things while walking on the right path but the man had become a legend which she always hoped for his mother.

Baoshan Sanren has knowledge of everything that had happened in Wei Wuxian's life and she also know that his cultivator partner has passed away.
She has a feeling he would show up sooner or later however she doesn't want to take him in immediately because the truth is, she is upset he never went to find her earlier.
It's ridiculous for the legendary Baoshan Sanren to feel this way but even though she would never admit it if Wei Wuxian would have found his way to her earlier it would have brought some peace to her heart after losing all of her students tragically.

The truth is, she let Cangse leave hoping that she would break the curse plaguing her disciples but Baoshan Sanren was left heartbroken when Cangse too had found her tragic demise.
When Baoshan Sanren found out about Wei Wuxian hope once again started to build up inside of her.
However when she both lost Xiao Xingchen and then later Wei Wuxian she decided to not let any of her disciples to leave ever again.
If she can't break the curse then she will have to prevent it from happening instead but then Wei Wuxian was alive once more and he was finally able to redeem himself.

Baoshan Sanren holds a hidden gratitude towards Wei Wuxian and that's why she is indeed upset he didn't come to her sooner.
She would never however speak of this aloud, she may be stubborn as a mule but even though she has a feeling that Wei Wuxian's request will be something unpleasant she will at least give him a chance, how could she not.
Wei Wuxian had brought her peace and the funny thing about fate is what comes around goes around.

---

Wei Wuxian sits down abruptly beside a meditating Baoshan Sanren, if you look closely you can see a vein popping out on her forehead.

"Shiye when will I enter coma?"

Wei Wuxian basically bounce on his sitting pillow, after the ritual to bring back his 25 year old body again the energy inside him feels like it's going to boil over.
He has never understood how energetic he was until now and he's surprised he didn't feel like he was missing it at later years.
Lan Zhan had always made him feel complete and satisfied perhaps that truly was enough for him.
Though being young forever is a gift and something he is grateful for the one thing he most desire is his husband.
There is a fear of Lan Zhan being disappointed in his decision and there's also a fear that even though when he finds the reincarnated Lan Zhan he will not be able to remember anything or he could even refuse to accept immortality.

Wei Wuxian is brought out of his mind spiraling when a biscuit is stuffed inside his mouth.
He coughs from the sudden intrusion but chews with a smile on his face.

"If you have a look like that on your silly face I will believe you already entered coma."

Wei Wuxian laughs seeing the smug smirk on his teacher and for a moment he sees his mother, he smiles softly and earns a click of the tongue in response.

"Admit you will miss me!"

Wei Wuxian laughs while sipping on some tea.
His grandmother makes a face like 'you wish' earning another wave of laughter.
Wei Wuxian suddenly smiles very softly and stills his laughs.

Forever means Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें