𝙤𝙣𝙚; 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

haleywhited wow. i really be moving to nyc to live with my two bestfs. lifes crazy am i right or am i right.

liked by gabsbrew and 176,288 others.
tagged; @gabsbrew @lalalilah

view all comments.

lalalilah EEK I'M SO EXCITED

username You look pretty in everything 💜💜✨

username I loveyou❤️

gabsbrew let's go crazy and stupid

username GREAT OUTFIT COMBINATIONS 🌹

username can i be you?¿

username we missed her

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■
𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: "𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚" 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡.
■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●
𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

I had been to New York before, several times. Mostly for fashion week, but other things too. Some trips, mostly the first times I visited, were out of nothing but wanting to go there, but over the years it had grown something more. 

I stood up, pulling my suitcase upright and grabbing my hand luggage with my other hand. I took a deep breath and smiled. Finally. It was happening. 

My phone started to ring and I looked at it. It was Delilah.

"Hello, Lilah." I grinned. 

"Hey, Haze," Delilah said on the other line. When we met, she found it unfair that I called her Lilah, instead of Delilah (most of the time). So, one time when she was tipsy and she called me Haze, the name stuck. And it had been that way for four years. 

Then, of course, there was my other best friend Gabs, because we felt as if Gabriella shorted to Gabby, just wasn't short enough. 

"Are you excited for my arrival?" I teased, taking my suitcase to the front door. 

"Beyond excited." Delilah laughed, "When are you headed to the airport?"

"In about fifteen minutes." I grinned so hard my cheeks hurt, "Where's Gabs?" 

"Out with Ley," Delilah explained. 'Ley' was Gab's boyfriend 'Oakley'. We couldn't help giving nicknames. There was also Delilah's boyfriend, 'Finn', shortened from 'Finley'.

𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨; 𝙟𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें