Yeah! Just drop the BOMB

Today was the last day of uni. Thank God it finally ended. Now I can work in a good company as a Finance manager. Now I can actually get into any company on my qualifications and not coz my dad is some billionaire.
Well for starters I am Violet Rose Richard. The daughter of one and only Alex Richard, the billionaire and the second richest man in the world.

Come home directly after uni it's important - Dad<3

What happened? Is everything ok? Are you ok? Do I need to come home now? Is your chest paining again? - me

Jeez Princess calm down. Let me not remind you that I am the father. Your not my mom and don't you dare skip uni and come home. I am perfectly fine just need to discuss some things with you Princess - dad<3

Okay - me

For some reason dad's message brought a smile to my face. I am just worried about him. He got an anxiety attack just last year so docs have told him to be careful and not to worry or work more.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot. Is it a boy?" my best friend since childhood Wren asked.

She is one of those who has a boyfriend and is trying her best to set me up. The last time I dated someone was in highschool I suppose. That too the feelings we're not dense. I have been to busy in taking care of dad, uni and tests that I didn't care bout having a boyfriend.

"Well indeed it was a boy . The best person alive on Earth. My dad" I replied smugly.

" So what happened? We're still up for the movie plan, right?" She asked. She knows about dad's health and how careless he can be.

" I think not. He asked me to come home directly. Said he had to discuss something important. I think what it could be?" I replied.

" Don't worry he probably had to discuss some business deal with you and as for our plans, our uni is over so we can go shopping and movie first thing tomorrow. Don't let your mood go down and let's head to the cafeteria Josh probably would be waiting for us there."

Well did I tell you that Josh had been Wren boyfriend for 3 yrs now?!
Well now you know.

I think they both are serious this time.
Well I'm actually happy for them.

*********
(At home)

"There you are princess. Well....um...I wanted to tell you about this a bit early .....but I couldn't muster up the courage...". He spoke

" What happened dad you can tell me anything. Is there some problem?".

" Wellyouseeitsyourweddingnextweek" he spoke fastly

" Sorry Dad can you repeat. I actually quite didn't catch you there".
" It's your wedding next week" he  spoke and gave me a sheepish smile.
" Sorry. But did you just say my wedding? "
" Umm....yeeess.  I might have been a bit late?" He said

" A bit. It's definitely not a bit and it definitely as hell is not my wedding. Why would I get married. I just completed my uni. I want to work, earn my own money, live my life with you in this house"

" I know child. You'd do that to make me happy, right. I want you to be happy and have your own family. I am however getting old." Saying this he gave me his best puppy dog eyes.

"Who is he? What is his profession? But let me tell you I'll still be working after marriage, ok?"  Well I can't just refuse those beautiful blue eyes.

" His name is Xavier Black. CEO of Black Corp. And I don't think he'll mind you working" he said.

"Ok. So...does he know about the wedding? He agreed?"

"Lucas would probably have told him. And yes he did agree" he said happily

When I say that I have never seen my day this happy, I mean it. He looked so Happy. His eyes again had those spark in them. I really did miss this spark in him since mom died. If to see this spark, I have to get married to a stranger, I really don't mind.

" Princess you don't have to worry about the wedding preparations. You along with Wren can go and buy your wedding dress tomorrow. His mom was so excited that she decided to date all the wedding preparations herself. You just have to buy your dress." He said

" Ok dad. But you better not stress because of the wedding. I'll go to the boutique tomorrow with Wren" I said sternly and started walking to my room.

" Ok mom!!" He exclaimed
I rolled my eyes. I could practically hear a smile when he spoke.