Own You (Equally Pt3) | Myoui Mina

Beginne am Anfang

"Bingo" y/n said and Nayeon proudly bounce her brows.

Meanwhile...

Mina was on her way to the class but then "Mina-yaha familiar voice called. The brunette turn around and saw her boyfriend smiling to her. The guy jogged towards her without getting rid of his sweet smile.

"Jimin... I need to tell you something" Mina said while looking at the floor.

"What is it, love?" He asked. Then tears fall from the brunette's eyes making Jimin to worried. "Hey...it's okay.. No need to rush,okay?..." Jimin said softly.

They both sit on the bench at the school garden.

Jimin saw that his girlfriend already calm down "So..what is it?" He asked. "I.. I.. I'm... I wanna—" she was cut off by tears again. Seeing this makes Jimin realized how soft Mina actually is behind her cheerful side.

"I'm breaking up with you..." Mina said. She felt really sorry for Jimin. She thought he will get mad but instead Jimin smile softly and caresses her hair. "Okay... If that's what u want.. But... Can you grand me a wish?" Jimin asked, earning a full attention from Mina.

"I never t-taste that s-so.... Can I?" Jimin asked nervously. Mina look at him confusedly but then he follow Jimin's gaze and it leads towards her lips.

Mina smile and pull his collar before putting his lips on hers.

It was sweet.. Kinda long and really passionate. Finally they stopped and they put their forehead on each other.

But little did they know, someone was staring at them...

You guessed it

Y/n

Flashback

While they were talking, Y/n excuse herself to go to the toilet because she's been holding it for hours.

As e arrived, she finished her business and walk out. Suddenly she her voices. She followed it and it leads her to the school garden.

She stop and saw two people that she really doesn't want to meet, Jimin and Mina. She saw Mina pull him into a kiss makes her to frown.