Mo Qingyan saw that his expression was not like a fake, and probably did not know it. Mo Qingyan couldn’t say anything. After all, she just chose to pick up his car.

Advertisement

However, the situation at the moment is a little troublesome. Several fans clearly recognized Xiao Bai’s car and ran to this place. If she came down from Xiao Bai’s car at this time, the uninformed gossip crowd would definitely think about it, but If she does not get out of the car and keeps hiding, then she will not be able to catch up with the evening activities.

It is too late to change to another airport, and even if you want to enter the VIp channel, you have to get an advanced airport.

"What should I do now?" Mo Qingyan asked.

"What can I do, go straight."

However, Mo Qingyan was more cautious. She first called the agent and said the current situation. She thought about it for a while and let her advanced airport.

Xiao Bai’s assistant has already contacted the security personnel at the airport. After a while, a group of security personnel came to maintain order.

Mo Qingyan put on sunglasses, and Xiao Bai went to the airport and went to the airport. Mo Qingyan and Xiao Bai came down from the same car. This is simply overwhelming with the shocking gossip.

Advertisement

The reporters smelled a strong gossip, and the long shots almost slammed on the faces of the two men. Mo Qingyan was cold-faced and entered the VIp channel under the **** of the security guard. After entering the channel, the reporters and fans did not. The method will catch up again.

Now there are still a few minutes away from the registration. Mo Qingyan entered the lounge and made a phone call to the woods to prepare him for public relations.

After hanging up the phone, she was not worried when she saw Xiao Bai’s leisurely sitting on the sofa. She couldn’t help but ask: “You are not worried about the reporter’s rumors?”

Xiao Bai’s face doesn’t matter. “There is a lot of rumors about me.” He raised his brow slightly. “How? Look at you like this, and I’ve been blaming you for swearing? If I can get an anecdote with me, Your heat doesn't know how many grades you want to improve, so you are not happy?"

Mo Qingyan sneered, this person is still so self-righteous.

The boarding time was almost the same. Mo Qingyan went in from a specific passage. After returning to the North City, she opened the phone and searched it casually. As a result, she and Xiao Bai appeared on the same car and made headlines.

Advertisement

Mu Cong sent an assistant to pick her up, Mo Qingyan went to the nanny car, the assistant drove the car to the company, everyone knows about her, and now she waits for her to go back and discuss what to do.

Qi Qi has already gone to the United States to have children, but Lin Qingqing has recruited a few people. At this moment, a room is sitting in the conference room. Mo Qingyan walks in and suddenly feels a sense of pressure coming.

"I am sorry that Qingqing sister, I did not handle it well, and it has caused trouble for everyone."

Lin Qingqing spoke very well, patted her shoulder and said: "It doesn't matter, it will be fine next time."

Mo Qingyan and Xiao Bai were photographed in the same car. No surprise, Mo Qingyan received a lot of buzz.

"What? Didn't you tell my brother to harass before? How can I sit in my brother's car in a blink of an eye?"