Blood pt3

Hand job POV
"Come on ya dumb brat" I said unlocking the cell door.I opened the door to see the pale,scared,frail,child in a blood covered hospital gown nothing else in the corner I went over grabbed his wrist and yanked him up.

He could barely even stand he hadn't eaten in weeks or had water.Just an IV once a week or random syringes to keep him alive.But what ever I then pulled a syringe out of my pocket and stabbed his neck to put the nuisance to sleep.

        Then dragged him by the top of the hospital gown out of the room passed the hall way with a thicc line of blood from the young boy. Until we reached a black Cadillac with tinted windows so you could see anything inside then I opened the trunk and threw the kid inside.

Then got myself in and started driving. When I reached about 2 hours or so away I got out of the car opened the truck to see the brat sitting in his own pool of blood still unconscious."How pathetic I pity you not"I said to myself knowing he couldn't hear me.

Thew him out of the car and slammed him on this back and put the last deep cut I was going to give him.The cut was going though his neck to his hips with the hospital gown still on to put him out of this misery.He should be dead by morning.

But just to make it worse when they find his corpse I pulled him up to a tree handcuffed him and blind folded him."haha".This sounds like something toga would do "wow".Have I fell that far I started walking back to the car once I got there I got in and left it was probably around midnight or so well. Best be getting home.

Midoriyas POV
WHAT IS HAPPENING!? I thought to my self as he dragged me out of the room and...Stabbed a syringe in my neck the next thing I remember was being in front of 20 students?

Yo it's me the author

So I threw mineta out know one likes him then that's 18 including that Midoriyas not in the class but then added Shinso and monoma because they are amazing