Jenn's New House

Jenn is chilling in her new house and is playing with Finn, she gets a message notification on her phone so she gets up and checks it, it's a message from her best friend Alyx

Alyx: hey gurlll wanna film today?

Jenn: yes!! I love when we collab it's so fun :)

Alyx: ikr haha, I'll be over shortly :)

After that Jenn decided to shower and clean up a bit before alyx came over.

Shortly after, jenn was in her room and she heard a knock at the door, she went out and opened it to see her beautiful friend at the door "viseeeee" she says mocking her second name, Alyx smiles and hugs her "hey McAllister" she says in the hug.

They move into the living room "thanks again for helping me pack and unpack" Jenn said smiling at Alyx, Alyx smiled back "its no problem at all" Alyx says placing her backpack on the sofa and sits down "oh my goshhh this sofa is so comfortable!" Alyx says getting comfortable and sinking into the sofa.

Jenn smiles and sits next to her, she puts the tv on "hey do you wanna watch a film before we start a video?" Jenn asks "yeah sure, OO! put insidious on" alyx says smiling "oh noooo" Jenn laughs "okay" she says smiling and puts it on.

After a while she grabs a blanket and puts it over her and Alyx, a scary scene comes on so her and Alyx hide under the blanket, Alyx looks at Jenn and laughs "hey there" they both burst out laughing. They come from under the blanket and finish the rest of the movie.

Near the end Alyx's head fell onto Jenn's shoulder as she fell asleep. Jenn smiled and rested her head on top, she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep too.

A few hours later

Alyx's POV

I woke up and I was leaning Jenn's lap with a pillow under my head, I rubbed my eyes which must of made Jenn know I was awake "morning sleepy head" she smiled down at me "morning?" I look at her confused "I'm kidding" Jenn laughed "its 4pm" you slept for a few hours, so did I but I woke up an hour ago" Jenn said "why didnt you wake me" I asked "because you looked so peaceful and I know you've hard a long week so, I let you have a rest" She said smiling at me.

I smiled back at her, for a moment her beautiful blue eyes looked into my chocolate brown hazel eyes, and it felt like we connected, I've had these weird feelings around Jenn and I'm trying to tell myself that it's nothing more than friends, but I cant help but think about what it would be like if we were more.

"Earth to Alyx!" Jenn said snapping me out of my thoughts "sorry I was just thinking" "what about?" She smirked "nooothinggg" I said smiling "anyway we should start this video" I said sitting up, she nodded and we made out wait to her bedroom and set up.

After a few minutes we were ready "hey guys" jenn said starting the video "today I'm going to be doing something a little different to my main videos. I'm going to be doing the bestfriend tag, and who better else to do it with than Alyx Visseee" I then slided into the frame, we both do a weird dance and then we pretend to kiss, I dont know why we do it but it's always funny.

An hour or so later we finish the video "see you all next Saturday, byeeee" jenn said, we both said the last part in unison. We both laughed and she turned the camera of "we had a blast" I said making us both laugh.

Jenn's POV

I laughed and looked at the time "woah its 8:30pm already" I said, Alyx stretched "woah I better head home then" she said "you can stay if you want, girls night" I said making a funny face, she smiled and nodded "sounds like fun, wanna wake a night drive and get some champagne" she said winking. I smiled and nodded. I grabbed by car keys and we made our way to my car, Alyx got in the passenger seat, she connected her phone through the aux lead and played her playlist that I knew all too well

She began dancing like a fool and I joined I when I could, she sang and it made me smile, I've heard her sing many times, but for some reason this time really made me smile, she made me feel happy.

We arrived at the liquor store and bought some champagne and chocolate, we made our way back and as soon as we walked in Finn jumped all over us "hey finnyyyy" we both said in unison and laughed.

We sat down on the couch, put the stuff on the table and put the TV on, we let music play and just chatted about everything and nothing, the time flew and everything became blurry as the night went on.

Me and Alyx decided that we would play some fortnite. We took turns, it was my go "GO BITCH" Alyx shouted as I was shooting at someone, I knocked him "AH YES, HA HA IN YOUR FACE BITCH" She shouted at the character on the floor, now dead. I looted him and a guy killed me from behind. "Noooooo" we said.

Alyx's POV

It was my turn so she passed me the controller, I could barely see the screen as I was pretty drunk, and so was Jenn, however she denied it. I got into a game and landed at retail row, I picked up a gun and someone was running in my house, I started panicking "ALYX RUN, QUICK" she shouted "JENN I'M PANICKING" she laughed and put her hand on my shoulder "you can do this, just turn around and run out that door" I calmed down and ran out the house, however I ran into another person and died. "HE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF MEEE" we both laughed.

After a few more games we got tired and decided to call it a night. "You ready to go sleep?" She asked "hell yes heh" she smiled and stretched, she yawned which made me yawn, "Haha sorry" she said smiling at me, I smiled back.

I dont know what came over me but I found myself admiring Jenn, everything about her in this moment was... gorgeous, really gorgeous. I lost track of thought and my heart started racing as I traced her face with my eyes, I felt her look back with the same amount of energy, it was like there was nothing but me and Jenn in the world.

Jenn's POV

Just me and her, it felt like gravity was pulling us together, I felt myself go closer, I watched as both of us grew closer, inch by inch. Slowly our lips almost touched but my phone rang.

We both jumped and panicked a little, I answered it "hello" I said "hey Jenn it's me ricky" "oh heyyyy Ricky, you're on speaker now, Alyx is here" Ricky laughed "Hey girlies, how ya'll doinn" he said "we're gooddd" we both started laughing and couldn't stop for some reason.

"Are you guys drunk?" Ricky said "ummm nooo" alyx said covering her mouth with her finger, doing a shush sign, it was cute as hell. "I'll take that as a yes, I was just checking something and it's okay now" he said "what is it?" I asked "you and Alyx dating" me and Alyx froze and didn't know what to say "what??" I said "well you are both always together, me and Jack and everyone all see how you look at each other, you two are always eye-fucking each other" ricky said laughing "just come out guys, we all know already" ricky finished and hung up before me or Alyx could respond.

"I dont even know what to say" I hesitated "me neither" Alyx laughed.
"Maybe we should go sleep anyway and talk about everything tomorrow, yanno" I said, she nodded.

We made our way to my room and we got into bed together, I lay on my side and Alyx lay next to me, her brown moussey hair covering the pillow, her soft brown eyes slowly covered by her eyelids. She fell asleep almost immediately.

I closed my eyes and did the same.

Hope you enjoyed xx