Izu-Darling Part-1

Start from the beginning

She then approached the younger teen.

"Heya, Izu !"

"Oh, h-hello Toga"

Yes! This rush his rush it felt great, it was wonderful, she wanted more.

"How are you one this wonderful morning?"

"Oh, I-I'm good Toga, H-how are you?"

"Well, now that I've seen you it went from good to spectacular~"

*Cue blush*

"Ohh~Izu  your blush is so cute"

*Blushing intensified*

"All your doing is making you more cute~"

*Tomato mode activated*

'So cute~'

------------------------------------------------

Something odd has happened, Izuku was about to get mugged but Toga jumped in and stopped it before it happened however because of the mugger's quirk he made Izuku bleed a little bit.

  She couldn't resist but want to drink it, she wanted to drink his dripping blood.

(It's running down his cheek)

"T-Toga, thank g-god you where t-there, thank you"

"Hehe~ don't worry about it Izu, but I'm sorry I can't resist "

"W-what do y-you mean?"

She then started approaching him with an odd smile.

(Not Mine)

In response Izuku backed up into a wall, she got closer and closer until their noses where touching.

*Cue blush*

"So very cute~"

She then made him stay still, and then stuck out her tongue and licked his cheek, As soon as it touched her tongue she felt electricity go through her body, She loved it so much it felt amazing his blood was sweet and tasted amazing better than those government-issued blood packs.

She later apologies to him saying it was a drawback of her quirk, he, of course, accepted her apology  

(Sorry if this scene is crap, it's just weird and i've never written a scene like this)