• 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 • 『𝐀 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥』

Start from the beginning

While you were indulge the taste of the Takoyaki, you felt someone leaning on you with his arms wrapped around you.

"K-Kyoujurou?" You asked and he hummed in response

"Let us stay like this for awhile, (y/n)." He tightened his arms and started to smell you.

"Sure.. as you wish"

And the both of you stayed like that for awhile that causing Kyoujurou to sleep the followed by you.

Iguro Obanai

You were at Obanai's estate and you were sitting on a bench on a garden.

You sure love to stay here. The breeze, the sight of the sky, the smell of the flowers and also the sight of your boyfriend on a tree branch who was resting.

Nothing could never stop you from coming here.. even though Iguro were stopping you.

Iguro is not the type of boyfriend that would give you affection, and you knew it. But even though he isn't, you sure truly loves him for just the way he is.

You placed your palm on your chin as you deeply sighed gazing at the Snake hashira. While you were doing this, you noticed that the sky going dim then followed by a few raindrops falling from it.

Iguro jolted then he hurriedly went back inside while you didn't bother to move an inch.

You lifted your face up as you feel the raindrops  falling from your face. The rain got stronger that makes your clothes wet, revealing most of your undergarments.

"(Y/n) go back here" Iguro called

"Eh? No!" You declined then after that you stood up from your seat and starting to play in the rain.. like a kid

Iguro was going to call your attention once again since he was concerned on your health, but the sight that he was seeing was quite fascinating that he couldn't put it in words.

He didn't bother the sight underneath your clothes, all he was seeing is the woman that he cherish the most more than anything.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

You were on a mission and accompanied by your Wind Hashira boyfriend, Sanemi.

And oh boy, couldn't be this any better?

"Woi! (Y/n) you make sure that you wouldn't slow me down, you got that?" Sanemi said before you headed out

"Yeah yeah whatever"

You aren't a sensitive type of person, that's why you don't take things like this affects you. Afterall, you aren't worthy of dating the Wind Hashira if you are right?

And every single time he somehow irritates you

"(Y/n)! Watch your back"

"(Y/n) hurry up"

"(Y/n)?"

You just muster up your patience before you could shout right infront of his face, that maybe can cause a war.

Then it was the time when the both you reached the specific mountain where your mission supposed to be. The both of you didn't wait any longer to enter, and you just ran there on a place full of trees.

While you were running, you felt a single drop on the tip of your nose followed by the other and another that turned into a rain.

You didn't stopped, neither of you stopped. The both of you keep moving forward to reach the goal but then Sanemi grabbed your wrist and pulled you under a tree. And now you were pinned on it.

"What's your prob–" he didn't let you finished and gave you a peck on the lips while he put his white jacket on your shoulder

"Sorry that we can't stop for a moment to rest.. but I don't want you to get sick.. so here" he caressed your cheeks

"A-Uhm.. " you were lost on your words for the actions he made so you just gave a quick nod.

You were always surprised whenever Sanemi goes from hot-blooded Hashira to a caring boyfriend. Like are you ok? That what you always thought. But even though he's like that, you love him the way he is

"And we'll eat Ohagi together when we go back" he said

"Also we'll do the thing since we haven't did that for awhile, na (y/n)?" He smirked and left you with your fifty shades of red face

"Woi! Wait up Sanemi!"
_______________________
Sorry if I let you down, I will do my best to the next special ╰(▔∀▔)╯