Naruto and Hinata

It was a bright day outside and all of konoha was up and joyfull. Naruto was training to get the perfect kurama mode and add sage mode to it. He trained for about an hour before he sat down to rest. Hinata, who had been watching him for the past 10 minutes, walked up and sat down beside him.

Naruto looked over at her and stared intently, as he asks "What are you doing here, hinata?"

Hinata turns to her right and responds.

"You're doing all this training and I feel useless. You are the village hero and I just want to walk beside you and support you."

"Thanks, but you are already really strong." Naruto says.

"T-thanks, naruto-kun" Hinata says with embarrassment.

Naruto lays back on the grass and starts relaxing. Hinata lays down beside him close but not too close.

Naruto closes his eyes and starts to daydream. Hinata starts to daydream as well.

Naruto's daydream:

Naruto is walking down the street and sees hinata watering some flowers. He jumps up to her and wraps his arms around her and pinches her nipples through her shirt.

"Uhhh mmmmm n-naruto-kun, stop teasing me. If you want to do something just tell me and we can do it."

Naruto stays silent and drags hinata inside and rips her clothes off.

Naruto starts to suck on hinatas tits and starts rubbing her moist clit. He stops and takes off all of his own clothes.

"Hinata, you're so sexy I'm already rock hard." Naruto walks over to hinata and shoves his cock into her mouth, making her choke and tear up.

Naruto make her deepthroat his rod and cums down her throat. He pulls his dick out of her mouth and is still rock hard. She gasped for air and because she was suprised hes still hard.

"Wow, you must really like my body naruto-kun." Hinata shivers as she cant wait for naruto to penetrate her pussy.

Naruto forces hinata down onto her face and ass in the air. He runs his cock against her entrance.

"Now, what do you say?" Naruto asks with a smirk.

"Please....please fuck me!!!" Hinata says. She starts shaking her ass, eager for naruto's cock.

"Good girl." Naruto says as he puts the tip of his rod in her pussy. He slowly goes in as her pussy lips wrap around his 10 inch dick.

His veiny and rock hard dick went all the way in as her walls closed around his shaft. Naruto's pink tip hit hinatas womb.

He starts slow and speeds up to a moderate speed. Hinata is moaning and is rubbing her clit with two fingers.

"Mmmmmm please, faster, harder, pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!" Hinata screams as she gets near her climax.

Naruto goes as fast as his hips will let him and shoves his thumb in her ass.

"Mmmm you're dick is getting bigger, its pulsating. Ahhh ah I'm... I-im cumming!!!!!!"

Hinata cums all over naruto's dick and naruto is almost at his limit. He thrusts three more time and releases his thick cum into her pussy.

"Ahhhhh ha ha... that felt..... amazing" naruto's dick goes limp and he puts all of his clothes back on and leaves through the window. Hinata lays there exhausted and feeling great.

Naruto's daydream ends

Hinata wakes up from her daydream and looks over to naruto still in his daydream. Shes looks down and gets a huge blush on her face.

Naruto has a huge boner. Hinata stares for a minute before she realized she was touching herself. Her blush gets bigger and she stops and takes off her shirt.she pinches her nipples while looking at naruto's bulge.

She goes against her better judgement and takes off all of her clothes. She inserts two fingers into her dripping wet pussy and one in her ass. Hinata grabs her tit and sucks on it.

She cant resist her urges and has to get a look. Hinata scoots over to naruto and pulls down his pants. His 10 inch dick hit her in the face from the sudden freedom.

Naruto felt his long schlong come free and opens his eyes. Hinata didnt notice and kept looking at his cock. Naruto didn't want to embarrass her so he stayed quiet but he also wanted to see how far she would go.

Hinata gets her face really close to his cock and went down to his balls. She licked his balls and worked her way up to the tip. When she got to the tip she started to put it into her mouth.

She tried to fit alot of it in but could only fit about half of the 10 inches. Naruto held back a groan of pleasure so she wouldnt know he was awake.

She got up and turned around. Hinata got on her knees where her pussy was rubbing the tip of naruto's cock.

Naruto couldn't handle it anymore and grabbed her ass and forced the tip in.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Hinata screams as her virgin pussy was being stretched. Naruto felt some resistance and shoved his fat gurthy cock deep in her pussy. Blood oozed out and hinata was getting extremely wet just from that.

"N-n-naruto-kun, w-what are y-you doing???" She asked in heavy breaths.

"Sorry hinata, I just couldn't help myself. You are just so sexy so please let me fuck you." Naruto says as hes in a world of pleasure.

"O-ok." Hinata says.

Naruto goes in and out slowly so hinatas pussy can get used to his big dick. Shes screaming naruto's name and has tears in her eyes. Hinatas tongue is out and spit is dripping from her mouth.

Naruto slaps hinatas ass hard and leaves a handprint. He licks two fingers of his and shoves the deep into her ass.

"Ahhhh ah..... ah naruto-kun........ y-your fingers........ are in......... my-my asshole." Hinata says through gasps of air.

Naruto lifts her off and makes the shadow clone justu sign. Two clones appear and they are just as hard as the original naruto. One clone grabs her and lays down. He pulls her on top of him and shoves his cock into her pussy. The original naruto bends his knees so his cock is over her ass. He grabs his cock and puts the tip in her asshole. She gasps from the sudden pain.

Naruto pushes deep into her ass and starts going slowly. Hinata is already loser her mind in all this pleasure and just now realized there was one more clone. The clone got in front of her and slapped her in the face with his cock. She gasped and the clone took that opportunity to shove his dick into her mouth.

Her eyes rolled back and her nipples were being sucked on by the clone fucking her pussy. She couldn't think. Her mind was blank except for the feeling of pleasure.

Hinata climaxes and cums all over the clones dick. Naruto cant hold back anymore either and cums into all three holes at the same time.

Hinata drinks the cums and can feel the thick, sticky cum in her ass and pussy.

Naruto pulls out and his clones disappear. Naruto lays down and hinata slumps over from exhaustion. She can't feel her legs and can't wait until they get to do this again.

Naruto falls asleep a minute after he lays down.

A/N Thanks for reading, and like I said in the description, WARNING. Comment some stuff you would like to see in this story. All kinks and other stuff is allowed. Bye!!!!