"If you are told the truth, you can't bear it? Then how can you suffer the next means that I will use torture you?"

Bai Weiwei sank into silence.

Mu Yanjun saw her like this, and smiled openly.

"One doesn't need to have their heart touched at all, to torture a person to a living death. As long as you insist on believing in something, once it's broken, you can be miserable."

She was not afraid of physical torture.

Then, he would force her to see clearly, what exactly the Bai family was.

Bai Weiwei looked up at him lethargically, her eyes bleak.

She didn't have anything to say and turned her face away. No words, no speech.

Mu Yanjun used force on her jaw. Why wouldn't she look at him?

Bai Weiwei did not have strength to resist. She could only follow him and shifted her face toward him.

But this time she lowered her eyes. In her eyes his image couldn't be found.

Mu Yanjun originally felt a sense of accomplishment by dealing her a blow, as well as her appearance of enduring grievance and not wanting to live anymore.

Bai Weiwei suddenly smiled coldly. "What other methods do you want to torture me with?"

Mu Yanjun saw that because of her anger, her pale face was stained with a couple red clouds, and he couldn't express how beautiful and gorgeous it was.

He couldn't help but feel a little better.

【Ding, the male lead's favorability is at -...0. 】

System: The -50 that broke through history is gone. The favorability was increasing too quickly, it was like a tornado. One second, you die and I'll live, the next second they will be a good couple. Really, his uncle's spicy eyes3.

----------164--------

 Du Zhu and the Empress Dowager's Various Matters (18)

Mu Yanjun's fingers rubbed against her cheeks, further increasing her flushed appearance.

Looked better.

He neither urgently nor slowly said: "There are many methods, too many for you to afford."

Bai Weiwei stared blankly at him before suddenly starting to cough, spitting up blood just like that.

Bai Weiwei said to the system: "Is me vomiting blood like this really not an issue?"

The system shook his head: "Where is there a problem? After six months in this body, you will splendidly die because of this hemoptysis disorder. So there isn't any problem at all.

Bai Weiwei: I won't die for another six months, but I started vomiting up blood today. Wasn't this actually done to deliberately torture her?

Mu Yanjun saw his fingers splattered with her blood and was slightly shaken.

He gritted his teeth: "I haven't tortured you enough, it's too early for you to want to die."

Bai Weiwei looked at him listlessly, with no attachment.

The imperial doctor came by again, but Bai Weiwei's situation was not very good.

She would not drink medicine, and refused to eat.

Determined to starve herself.

Mu Yanjun was enraged and threatened her with the little Emperor.