𝐢. 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐩

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

A surprised yelp escaped her lips as the tie around her neck was tightened suddenly. She felt her cheeks grow warm as she let her eyes trail down her body. Though it was true that certain people – wealthy ones, like herself – would dress up for important Quidditch matches like the one they were about to attend, she knew that she couldn't possibly hide behind that excuse tonight. The plaid skirt she wore just might have worked if it wasn't for the white lace-adorned blouse and the matching blazer. She appeared just as snobby and prim as her mother, which she imagined the actual Quidditch-fans – the ones with paint in their cheeks and matching scarves worn down by sweat, tears, beer and mustard from previous games – would have quite the fun giggling over if any of them were to catch a glimpse of her in the stadium.

Still, Amara didn't utter a word of protest against her mother's dress code. Not only because she knew it would be useless, but also because she already found herself on dangerous grounds with the witch. She would never forget the hours of enraged screaming that had awaited her in the living room when she was sent home from Ilvermorny with a letter in her hand that forbid her from ever returning.

"All done," Rosalina announced shortly. With yet another elegant flick of her wand, the combs that had been swarming around Amara's hair floated swiftly through the air and landed in a bowl of water on the dressing table. "Off you go, now. And be careful, you mustn't wrinkle your clothes."

"Yes, mother," Amara nodded. Without another word, the fourteen year old witch left her dressing room.

The Scamander household was anything but small. It was to Amara's great dismay that her parents had long abandoned her grandparents' rather simple lifestyle. The idea of travelling the world with nothing but a suitcase as ones living quarters sparked thrills within her. She could picture nothing better than to travel from one singular destination to the next, studying and tending to injured beasts, and writing books about all of her discoveries. Of course, she could do without the more... extreme cases her grandparents had been forced to deal with.

Her parents were exactly the opposite. It seemed the purpose of Newt Scamander's journeys – to teach people about the magnificent nature of magical creatures – completely slipped their mind, as the danger of facing the one and only Gellert Grindelwald was far more important to them. It didn't seem to matter to them the great personal loss that her grandfather had suffered. Only the unwanted fame and wealth that had come with it was enough to perk interest within their simple minds.

She had heard countless of times that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. In her father's case, she supposed that couldn't be more incorrect. At times, she wondered if her dad really was her grandfather's son at all, as they contrasted so greatly from one another.

Her father had traded the suitcase for a villa the size of a castle, with far too many rooms for a family of four to fill. Amara supposed she should be grateful, as this has lead to her grandparents moving into the top floor. She couldn't imagine how dull and grey her childhood would have been, hadn't it been for her grandparents' apartment constantly being filled with exciting magical objects and the most fascinating of beasts. It was a miracle Rosalina hadn't kicked them out yet, with the amount of times one of them broke loose and went to wreak havoc in the rest of the mansion.

The young witch slowed her pace as she reached the massive staircase that lead down to the ballroom. Her father stood on the bottom of it, engulfed in a conversation with her brother, Rolf.

Rolf was a year older than her. He had inherited their father's lean figure, though that seemed to be it, appearance-wise. Just like Amara herself, Rolf was cursed with that coiled hair their mother hated so much. But pressing ones hair wasn't acceptable amongst the men, and so he was forced to cut his hair every six months in order to keep it under control.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 26, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭  ▻ draco malfoy [o.h.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें