"Y/N, wait." I hear Killua behind me but don't turn around. Instead, I walk faster, my body now running out, pushing the doors open.

I turn around to confront him but I realize a second too late how close he is, his nose bumping into mine on accident. Both of our eyes wide.

"S-sorry." He apoligizes and I'm too stunned to say anything for a couple of seconds.

"Sure." I reply, staring at him. He won't look at me and I wonder if he didn't like it.

Gon's P.O.V.

"Looks like your little friend might be steeling your trash." Hisoka grins.

I stare at him for a minute. "Killua?"

"What other friends do you have? They're all dead." He chuckles.

"If you want me to fight you...."

"I'll stop now."

I begin to walk away with my fists clenched. Did Killua know?

"Gon. Why did you decide to marry so early?" Clear amusement in his tone.

I pause. "Because she was the first girl to ever say she loves me besides Mito-san."

Back to Y/N's P.O.V.

Killua was silent as he broke the window of some stranger's car.

"There." He gestures to the vehicle.
"A ride."

I narrow my eyes at him. "We could have taken a bus you moron. And we don't even have the keys to get the car to start!" I exclaim, crossing my arms.

"We don't need keys." He holds his finger up and some blue electricity is visible.

"That's what you used for your Godspeed." I state and he nods.

"You got it, Bitsy."

"What's up with that name?" I finally ask. He's called me that more than once and I still don't know what it means....

"There's something called the search engine and Google."

I glare at him. "I don't have my phone, genius."

"It means small."

I stiffen. "I'm only a few inches shorter than you, Killua."

He smiles and messes up my hair which wasn't in good shape to start with. "And that makes all the difference."

He gets inside the car calling shotgun and pats the seat next to him smugly.

I sit next to him only because I have no other form of transportation and the closest bus stop was two miles away.

"Do you even know how to drive?" I question still not feeling safe.
"Why can't you use your Godspeed thingy again?"

He stretches before gripping the steering wheel. "I don't have a drivers liscens since I don't have time to try out for the test but I am perfectly capable of driving this baby. Have a little faith, Y/N."

I stare at him.

"As for the Godspeed, I need to recharge."

"What are you? A phone?"

"Want to go to my house?" He asks with excitement and a pinch of mischeviousness in his eyes.

I blush for some unkown reason. Why am I blushing? His home? Where his parents are?"

"Are your family assassins, too?"

I can see his muscles tense up at the mention of his family. "Yeah. Obviously. But you won't meet them." He smirks. "If that's what you were thinking."