~Chapter 7: Desire~

(normal POV)
A/N// warning this chapter will be almost all smut!

Bruce's lips were still locked onto my neck, his hands tight on my hips. I was trying so hard to not be too loud, but I just can't help myself he's just so irresistible, this scenario of us impossibly close has played on repeat in my head for so long. Now that I finally have him, that he finally wants me it's all so surreal. Up until now Bruce was quiet, with the occasional grunts and groans. Now though, he was whispering sweet, but dirty things into my ear, as his hands traveled to the hem of my shirt. “All I could think about since this morning was ravishing you since the moment I woke up...”, his voice was deep and hungry once more, and it only made me want him more.

Bruce pulled away from me, I could still feel his hot breath fanning onto my neck, and before long I could feel my shirt being slowly pulled up. Bruce was clearly the passionate type, not wanting to rush and make everything is special and feels amazing. Not even a few seconds later, my upper body was exposed to the cold air of the room,goosebumps forming on my skin. I was still in his lap facing away from Bruce, I then decided to shuffle around in his lap, turning around to face him. A smirk washes over his face as his eyes roam up and down my body, his hands made their way my waist. Bruce's eyes were hungry, desperate for more, more of me, I gently guided his hands to my back so he could unhook my bra, letting the article of clothing fall off my chest, and onto to the floor.

Bruce was awestruck his eyes will filled with love and lust at the same time, he simply muttered ”You're so perfect..”, before leaning in for a deep kiss filled with so much passion it left me breathless. I could feel the heat in my stomach ache and get more intense. I gently pushed him down onto my bed, pulling off his t-shirt, throwing it across the room to reveal his chest. Bruce was so desirable, and he was so so sexy, and I have him all to myself. Bruce's eyes were locked on mine and we both knew exactly what we wanted.

The room seemed smaller and the air seemed thicker. Bruce sat up look me straight in the face, his eyes dark but his voice darker, “Baby since this morning all I could think about was us like this..”, our faces were impossibly close as he leaned in to kiss me again, no space in between us. Before I knew it Bruce was on top of me, a smirk wide across his face. He lowered himself between my legs, his hands traveling to the hem of my pants, slowly pulling them down as his eyes stared into mine. A few moments later my sweats were long gone, he began to remove my underwear but I stopped him. “Nuh uh, I'm not gonna be the only one here half naked,” I giggled a little before getting onto my knees in front of him, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants at an agonizingly slow pace.

The impatience in Bruce's face was very clear, and I simply smiled to myself, his jeans finally down pooled around his ankles, the tent in his boxers much more obvious now. I was just about to pull his boxers down before I was ripped up at an alarming rate, “Don't be such a tease..", he growled and shoved me back down onto the bed, my underwear gone not even seconds later. I began to close my legs out of modesty, but Bruce was faster than I was and his hands pulled my legs open, “Mm so this is what I've been missing out on huh?” he chuckled lowly, his face so close to my core soaking core I could feel his hot breath. “Bruce please!” I whined and lifted my hips up towards his mouth. “Of course princess,” he teased, finally leaning down to bury his face between my legs.

Bruce lightly ran his tongue across my clit, sending shivers down my spine. Until this moment, I've never had any real sexual contact I did it once a few years back with a boy who had no idea what he was doing. Bruce was different though, he was older, more experienced, he clearly knew how to treat a girl. Bruce kept gently licking my clit, but before too long he started sucking on it, and any ounce of self control I had was gone. My heels began to dig into his back, as my thighs started to tremble around his face, “Bruce fuck,” my voice was whiny and shaky, my hands latching onto his soft curls. I felt his fingers make their way between my wet folds, Bruce teasingly slid his fingers over my dripping hole, before finally slipping 2 digits in.

He slid them in and out of me slowly, at the same pace he was toying with my clit. The shaking of my legs got more intense as he began to speed up, I was whimpering and whining louder than I anticipated. I knew this was lead to teasing for weeks, but I don't care. “Feel good baby doll?”, his voice sent vibrations down my core, making me moan in response. Bruce simply chuckled, pulling away, his hair messy and a lazy smirk on his face. “Bruuccee! Come on, I was so close!”, I pouted at him, crossing my arms.

“Sorry princess, you'll just have to unfortunately wait,” Bruce sounded so sadistic, he knew he was torchering me and he loved it. He had me exactly where he wanted me, needy, wet and submissive. Bruce mounted his much larger body over mine once more, his hips fitting snuggly between my thighs. Once again, our eyes landed on eachothers, it wasn't lustful though. It was pure love and raw passion coming from us. “You're so beautiful Liv,” the scary dominance in his voice vanished, it was anything but that now.

“Are you ready?” he muttered, me not wanting to waste anymore time, I nodded quickly. Bruce slowly slid himself into me, a small gasp escaped from my lips as he stretched my walls out. I whined as he got deeper, not ever feeling this full and good before.  He slowly began thrusting, his hand gripping my throat gently. I moaned again, this time louder and his thrusts became quicker and more rhythmic and he grip on my throat tightened.  The dominance and lust in his face and voice returned as he groaned, “Moan my name slut.”

I couldn't help but do as told, “Bruce! Mm yes right there!” my moans got louder as he got deeper and faster, and soon he hit that spot I didn't even know was there and it sent me over the edge. A loud pornographic moan escaped my mouth as his tip slid over it. Every nerve in my body was so aroused it was almost painful, and I could tell Bruce was close too as his thrusts became less consistent. “Bruce I'm close!” I yelped as he hit the spot again, “C'mon baby, cum for me,”his hand on my throat travelled down between my legs to rub my clit at the same pace as his thrusts.

It was all too much for me at this point, then Bruce slid over that same spot inside me once more, and that sent me over the edge. Every single nerve in my body seemed to snap at the same time as the heat in my stomach released, making me cum. During that time Bruce released himself inside me, filling me up. His voice dropping an octave or two as he moaned “Fuck baby, you feel so good.”

A few seconds later he pulled out, a smile on his face as he kissed me lovingly. “I love you Olivia,” “And I love you too Bruce.” I kissed him again, feeling his strong arms wrapping around me to pick me up and lay me in my bed properly. Soon, both of us were under the fluffy blankets, his arm holding me close and my head on my chest. It was perfect, the energy in the room blissful and hot, and before we knew it, both of us were asleep in eachothers arms.

A/N// I hope you guys enjoyed this! It was my first attempt at writing smut in over a year so I hope it was up to par. Thank you guys so much for reading!

SOS {Writer x Bruce Banner Fic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें