Volume 2/Chap 9: Mischievous Acts of Slavic Five

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Recruit: "from this rooftop?"

Glaz: "no you dumbass, from Blackbeard's black beard. Of course I stayed on this rooftop and observed everything"

Recruit: "huh, guess that explains why you're losing your shit over there" *points at broken rooftop door*

Glaz: "oh trust me comrade, you would not believe what it took to get he-"

Recruit: "save the story because FUCK ME I'M SUPPOSED TO BE AT BEACON BY NINE"

Glaz: "we still have two more hours, I do not see why we wait"

Recruit: "will you do it for some baklava?" (rich, sweet dessert pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped nuts and sweetened and held together with syrup or honey. Usually made Thicc like Boris do, but is supposed to be Thinn)

At the mention of Baklava, Glaz gathered all his paintings, his Dragunov, and Mama's Semechki (edible slav sunflower seeds) he kept with him.

Glaz: "ok, I go"

Recruit points to you and me. Yep, I'm next to you right now.

Recruit: "Cue The Timeskip!"

Glaz: "huh?"

Recruit looks dumbfounded as his 4th wall breaking skills did not work as they did previously

Recruit: ".....Fuck. Okay, let's Assassin's Creed this shit and parkour all the way to Beacon's Entrance"

Glaz: "But I am 2 Speed, and All these make me 1 speed."

Recruit picks up Glaz and hooks his Kevlar Vest to (Blitz's) His Sun Shield and began Jumping off the rooftop to another lesser Chad rooftop, with Glaz hanging on for dear life while slightly bending his Dragunov barrel, making indents on his paintings and prematurely opening Mama's Semechki

Timeskip to 8:50 AM, featuring Chibi Recruit going Assassin's Creed on all the rooftops heading towards Beacon, with Glaz behind him scared shitless of what's happening.

Now, Beacon Academy. Still the same and- Glaz fainted from all the motion sickness Recruit gave him. Now his paintings got ruined and the remainder are on his BDU (Battle Dress Uniform, or Tactical Suit or Bespoke Dress Uniform), Mama's Semechki individually de-shelled, and the Dragunov barrel made a full 90 Degree angle from Glaz forcefully crushing it because of fear of losing SVD.

Glaz then proceeds to pistol whip the shit out of Recruit so hard that he gets flown into a bench, then into a bush, With the bench breaking in the process. Recruit, who was still trying to process what just happened, he gets lifted up to his feet by a certain Slayer of the Innocent

Recruit: "Wait what the fuck? Fuze? How the hell did you get here?" Recruit says as he witnesses what has happened behind Fuze

Fuze: "I do nothing i swear" while hiding a detonated Cluster Charge inside the back of his vest

Recruit saw a Disabled Crocodile (Kapkan) dancing around with a knife, attracting the blade users of Beacon, and The Lord calmly enjoying tea with a pink haired nurse and a blonde doctor that is WAY too laid back to be a doctor

(i do not own this piece of art, nor do I own Clinic of Horrors. Clinic of Horrors is made by Merryweatherey and the art is credited to who made it)

Oh and Recruit saw a fully destroyed workshop, courtesy of a certain Uzbekistani, hostage hating Russian we all know, love and hate at the same time.

Recruit: "Fuze.." he slowly turns to look at Fuze MENACINGLY

Fuze: "Yes?" he says nervously as he readies himself to run

Recruit instantly rushes Fuze just like how he rushed those Deathstalkers in Chapter 1 and instead of him shooting Fuze's ass off, he decides to beat down that hostage killing son of a gun with his Sun Shield

Recruit: "GET BACK HERE AND REBUILD THE GODDAMN WORKSHOP!"

Now in this situation Fuze would have run, but the moment he made a sharp 180, he just falls to the ground via the Cluster Charge digging into the center of his ribcage, and also the spine.

While all of this was happening to Recruit, Fuze and Glaz, who was now trying to chase around Recruit to pistol whip his ass into Haven for ruining his paintings, his beloved SVD and his even more beloved Mama's Semechki, Tachanka was having an interesting conversation with the laid back doctor who would only call himself "Albright", oh and the Nurse's name is Bianca, So that's a plus.

Tachanka: "So you work to cure people?" he says in his thick Russian accent that can make literally any woman wet. Well except for a handful, and Bianca, because we all know she got the hots for nobody

Albright: "well not exactly." he says with unease as he knows Bianca's going to say it for him anyway.

And the whole conversation transpired from talking about the Albright Clinic to Tachanka's Stories, ranging from when the whole Spetsnaz and the SASR were in one team and they basically tore everyone a new asshole in a simulation to when Y/N shot Ela in the ass and getting his arm twisted by Zofia.

It was now 9 AM and the Slavic Five are now taking the Bullhead to Vacuo, to catch up with the OGs and hopefully to rekindle a relationship that Y/N and Velvet had until Y/N died. Along the way all the slavs squatted on the plane seats, eating semechki and drinking vodka while telling their tales from separate dimensions.

Well now that the chapter's done with, And i need sleep because it's currently 4:04 AM right as i'm typing this, so enjoy this new chapter of Shitpost Central.