-
-
-
-
-

"Have a nice day." I said smiling at the costumer at my desk. I gave her the bag and she smiled at walked out.

I sighed and walked back into the break room. My coworker Dee, short for Diamond, walked in the break room.

She sat next to me as we both looked tired as hell. I've been here since three and it's now 6 o'clock.

I checked the time and stood up walking out of the break room and back to the cash register.

I watched as customers came in and looked at shoes. I pulled out my phone and I scrolled through Instagram liking a few pictures before getting tapped on my shoulder by dee.

I looked up at her. "Girl look. Choppa over there." I loooked over at the door to see Choppa  walking in with his girl.

Since 9th grade I've had a crush on choppa but he never seemed to notice me. But no cap he glowed up. He was finer then a bitch now.

"Bitch hide me. He can't see me here." I said hiding behind dee peeping my head out a little looking to see if he was coming over here. 

She laughed and shook her head walking away to begin her shift.

"How the fuck You just leave like that? I told you to hide me." I whisper yelled over to her. She laughed and I flicked her off giving her a fake smile.

Choppa walked over with his girl, both with shoes in their hands. I tried to hide my face but he already came up to the register.

"Can I get these in a size ten and these in a size eight?" He said pointing at his and his girls shoes. I nodded and went into the back with both shoes in my hands.

Dee came in and walks around to where I was and stood next to me. I mean mugged her. How dare you leave me there when I told you to hide me?

"You see his girlfriend? She look like a whole man. And her weave fucked up." Dee said looking back at Choppa and his girl waiting at the cash register.

I shook my head and laughed. "You is green for that." I said shaking my head and laughing.

I found the size that choppa wanted and began to look for his girls size.

After minutes of looking, I found it and I walked back up to the front and gave it to them with the box.

I rang up the items and told them the price. "Your total is $259.36" I said looking at him.

He pulled out the money and put his phone in his pocket and counted it. He looked up and gave me the money. His eyes went wide.

"Oh shit, hey Amoura." He said smiling. He leaned over the counter and gave me a hug while his girl gave me a stank look.

Girl you must be stank down there don't be giving me that look. Shit..

"Hey." I said smiling back. He pulled away and he looked at me licking his lips while I was putting his stuff in the bag. 

"Have a nice day." I said to him giving him his things. He walked off but stopped and turned back walking back up to me.

"We should hang out sometime shorty." He said looking me up and down. I looked over at his girlfriend as she mean mugged me.

"I don't think your girl would like that." I aid pointing to Mariah flat booty ass.

He sucked his teeth. "It don't matter, plus we just old friends catching up right?" He said licking his lips at me. I smiled. Something bout this man licking his lips just makes me wanna- nvm.

I nodded my head. He pulled his phone and asked me for my number and I gave it to him. I put my contact name under 'Moura🥰💕' and gave it back to him.

He smirked at me. "See you around shorty." He said before walking to the door and asking out with his girlfriend.

I checked the time and walked into the back. I grabbed my stuff and clocked out. I said goodbye to Dee before walking out the store and out the mall to my car.

I started the engine and drove out of the parking lot into the road driving home.

-
-

-
-
-
I walked into the apartment and set my things down on the couch before going upstairs. As I reached the stairs and started walking up, I heard moans coming from Jay and Lana's room.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled. "Nasty asses." I knew I told them no fucking but they did it anyway. And they were mad loud.

I walked up to their door and banged on it making their loud noise stop. "Didn't I tell y'all stupid asses not to fuck in my house?" I said behind the door.

"Bitch fuck You!" Layna yelled. I rolled my eyes and laughed walking away into my room. I closed my door and I strip out of my clothes and put on a tank top and some shorts.

I laid in my bed and scrolled through Instagram before I got a message. I opened iMessage and clicked on the message. It was unknown.

Unknown

Hey, it's Bryson

                                                             Me
                                                     Hey bry I'm about to go to sleep cuz I'm mad tired but text tmr?

I save Brysons number in my phone before I forget it.

Bryson 💕
Aight, gn shorty      

Me
                                                                        Night bry
                                                               *seen at 10:11 pm

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

How  did y'all like the first chapter?

Comment and vote on my shit.

Please excuse any mistakes.

Bye bye 👋🏾-Lay 😌