"Whiskey, Tom. You can relax." Arthur handed his brother a glass. "Got everything you want, din't ya?"

            Tommy nodded but he couldn't help but scan the scene around them. John already had a pretty brunette perched on his lap and was flagging a waiter down for another whiskey. A woman clad in a corset and fishnets was giggling at every word Finn and Isaiah had to say, causing the men to practically drool all over her.

            "Need to take a walk," Tommy muttered. Standing up, he stubbed out his cigarette and went for the stairs. Pushing his way past a few partiers on the stairs, he made his way down to the first floor.

            There were about a dozen girls on the dance floor, dancing to the live music that was loud enough to make the venue tremble. Some of the women on the dance floor were beckoning to men, luring them out to dance with them. Tommy ignored a few propositions to dance and continued towards the exit.

            Tommy passed by a group of young men, most likely a stag party. They were all sloshing drunk and hollering at one of their mates who was doing his best to keep up with one of the dancers. It briefly reminded him of how he and his brothers once were. When they were younger and hadn't been broken by the war. They often spent long nights out, getting drunk and high. Trying their best to win over the prettiest women at the bar.

            Despite only walking past them, he caught a glimpse of one of the men grabbing roughly at the woman. A flash of discomfort crossed her face and she made a move away from him.

            The party booed and taunted their friend. The man on the dance floor egged on, kicked out one of her heels bringing the woman to her knees in front of him.

            Tommy heard her yelp of pain, a sharp contrast to the large brass section blaring away. The arrogance made something snap inside of Tommy and he wasn't about to pretend he hadn't seen anything.

            The Blinder pushed past the stag party and out onto the dance floor. "Oi!" He barked.

            The man who had grabbed a fistful of the woman's hair, startled at his shout. A clueless look passed over his drunk, glazed eyes. He said something in French but it was lost to the music.

            Tommy grabbed him by the collar and spoke two words that he assumed the man would understand. If he didn't know the words, he'd be able to translate the tone. "Fuck off." He spat and shoved him back towards his friends.

            The stag party began to act up again, shouting some angry words in French and making steps towards Tommy. But the Blinder quickly squashed their outrage by flicking open his coat and showing them the pistol in his holster. The flash of a gun was enough to make the drunk men hastily retreat.

            The young woman was trying to get up off her knees. One of her hands went to her hair, the other resting on the filthy wood floor. She watched as a pair of shoes stopped in front of her. They were expensive, shined to perfection, and waited patiently.   

            The dancer looked up with tears in her eyes to see the man who saved her. Her knight in shining armor. Although he wore an expensive suit instead of armor. He had dark hair and stunningly cold blue eyes. He silently reached out a hand to her.

            Shaking, she took his hand and allowed him to help her stand. "Merci." She whispered.

            "You're welcome," Tommy answered in English so she was aware he didn't speak fluent French.

            "You're British?"

            His forehead wrinkled in mild shock when he heard her accent. "You're American?"