Chapter:7:Czech Republic

Ella's POV

They all got on the bus quickly with some complaining. Ella glanced at Demitri who was at the door of the black bus. She chuckled, rolled her eyes and got on. It was quite hot that day and she was wearing a pair of black shorts, red crop top, combat boots and a white hoodie round her waist. She sat next to Peter at the back and was quietly listening to music.

They stopped quickly for a break at a gas station and she saw Peter disappear into a side room. It must have been something mission wise. She failed to notice that Brad had followed him in.

Peter's POV

Peter went into the side room as told by Demitri. There was a blonde woman wearing black leather. She pointed to the snooker table and on it was a new suit. Earlier he had complained that Spider-Man couldn't be seen in Europe or people would be suspicious. "Hey, thanks for the new suit." He said and picked it up, it was similar to his old one but it was black and less obvious than his original. "Take your clothes off!" Peter turned to the woman and said, "Excuse me? I can take it it's fine." But she was persistant and told him to strip again.

This time he complied and started taking off his pants. They were pooled at his ankle when Brad burst in.He quickly tried to cover himself and half tried to hide behind the woman"Sorry I thoug- Pete? Sorry for interrupting." He said completely unapologetically and got out his phone. "It's not what you think, Brad, I swear." Too late, Brad had already taken the picture and dashed out. The woman got out her gun and was about to shoot but Peter was able to stop her. "No! Let me deal with this!" He pulled up his pants and ran out after Brad.
"Delete it now!" Peter yelled.
"No, dude. I know you like MJ too but man she needs to see what kind of a person you really are."He said and he ran back to the bus.

Ella's POV

Ella went back to the bus and sat next to MJ. An hour and a half or so into the journey she noticed Peter putting on the glasses Tony gave him, E.D.I.T.H. The AI. Ella was slightly jealous because she was totally just as worthy in her mind but had come to terms with the fact Tony chose Peter. She rolled her eyes again and left him to figure it out himself.

About twenty minutes later, the bus swerved and hit the railing, she looked up and looked out the back window. She saw a drone. Peter must had been able to figure out some functions, then she heard Peter shout, "Look at the baby goats!" She saw him quickly jump onto the roof and web the drone, it crashed and blew up into flames.

"What baby goats?" Mr Harrington said.

"You missed them." Peter replied quickly.

Ella pulled him down and hissed, "What were you thinking?Drone striking a classmate? For one photo. There are other ways to delete that photo."

"Yeah, yeah I know, I'm sorry!" Said Peter hurriedly.