Chapter 9: An unexpected new guest(NSFW - Lemon?)

En başından başla

(Y/n) tried to keep hidden but it was rather difficult. As he tried to back up he didn't watch where he was going and actually knocked something over. And at that point she turned to him and he blushed intensely more as he tried to explain. "I ah..I..well uhm..." But as soon as he tried she was in front of him and had a finger in front of his lips. Her eyes staring into his.

He tried to move once again but he fell onto his ass this time, and she laughed at this. She put her face inches from his.

She then removed the mask from her mouth and nose, and she was by all means normal, having a smirk on her face as she pressed her lips to his and he wasn't really able to do anything now.

(*1st person*)

I didn't know what to do! How was I to really move here? She was basically on top of me now and my shorts and T-shirt did nothing to hide my arousal. And she was practically in front of me almost on my lap.

She noticed immediately it seems and actually lowered my shorts and gasped a bit as it hit her bust slightly, she then grinned at me and began to stroke my shaft slowly now. A grin on her lips as she did not speak for now.

I gritted my teeth, stifling any noise coming from me for now. The fact that she didn't say anything. I may be a dragonkin but something felt off about this woman and then I finally took note of it, she had a long whip like tail. And not to mention that despite her very seductive figure she..was strong. I couldn't budge under her grip.

This scared me now as I thought this over more but this thought train was cut off very easily as I growled slightly, feeling her mouth engulf my member now as she began to swirl her tongue around the crown of my member and began to slowly bob her head up and down my shaft now, growling audibly as my claws dug into the ground now.

My right eye was shut while my left eye was half shut as I watched her now engulf my shaft between her plump breasts and now almost snarled ferally, as it was I struggled between keeping to my current controlled state and my feral mind. Wanting to just tear her apart in this moment now.

She continued to rub her breasts up and down my member rather quickly, as I watched her do this she then began to take more of my member and felt the crown of my member go into her throat and a bit further, but she still continued. It amazed me to say the least really. However I quickly felt my end approaching now and placed my left hand on her head, gripping tightly to her head as she bobbed her head faster.

It wasn't long till I let out a small roar which was muffled in the walls of this room. Shooting rope after rope into her before she moved her head up and then watched as some of it got onto her face and on her breasts. But she wasn't done it seemed, she saw my member still erect and then moved up to me and I took note of it. She was actually..taller than me.

I gulped slightly as I saw her position her wet folds over my member and then without hesitating slam down my full length and I gasped as she did this and she actually screamed slightly. I then felt it, and also saw it. As she moved up I saw a small bit of blood trickle down from her. I then realized this now.

When I tried to speak she immediately covered my mouth in her breasts, I bit down on the nip of the right one which made her moan loudly and then start to shift her hips up and down on my member, her hands on my shoulders as she did this, a lust crazed look in her eyes as she couldn't help herself.

Not to say I was any better right now, I moved my hands onto her upper legs and began to thrust my hips up to meet her each time she moved down. Her breathing was growing heavier now as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held me closer as she continued to bounce on my length and I thrusting up into her now, making the room fill with a loud sound of scales hitting skin now.