So, now will probably come the hour of truth, because now I have to go back to my workplace, back to my boss, the new and the old one.

Nervous and miserable as a dog, I sit down on my office chair, turn the screen back on and stare stoically at the gruesome screen saver. The voices of the gentlemen are getting louder, and I hear them talking about certain upcoming projects. Normally I would now serve a coffee as an attentive Executive Assistant. But in this case I won't do that, maybe they will die of thirst, at least one problem would be solved!

The intermediate door opens and I raise my head jerkily. Amazement and surprise look at me like a mirror image of myself, now the cat is out of the bag, or more appropriately, the lover is on the office chair.

"What are you doing here, Phana?" He doesn't seem nearly as shocked as I am, rather surprised.

"I'm your assistant."

He gets closer to my desk, his gaze gets caught on my lips and slowly wanders down my body. Great, sexual harassment by my own lover at work. "Well, in that case, can you get me the data from the CX14847 project, please?"

As confidently as possible I lean back, button my shirt to the last button and nod politely. "Coming right up."

Confused about my behavior, he raises his right eyebrow and smiles at me, slowly leans over his desk and says a little quieter. "The fact that you're my assistant opens up new possibilities."

I can see in his eyes what he means, I can really see the desire for a hard fuck.

Great, the situation which causes me headaches and stomach pains is a chance for him for taboo-free sex.

The most important question is, can I live with it? Do I like this situation? If I have just understood that correctly, I will keep my job. But do I want that at all? Can I accept that he is superior to me and gives me instructions? Don't you get tired of each other when you're always around in the office and at home?

"Forget it, forget all that! This is pure madness!"

He looks at me without understanding, two deep wrinkles dig into his forehead, now he no longer looks like a cheeky guy, but like a strict boss.

Fuck! Somehow it gets more and more complicated.

"We'll talk about it later, I'll pick you up at 6 PM, then we can eat together on the way home."

Without waiting for my reply, he turns around and disappears back into my boss's office, so since today in his office. Honestly, I don't have the slightest interest in spending tonight with him. Until a few hours ago, my private life was perfect and my working life was medium crappy. Now that Mingkwan is my new boss, it's become a pretty entangled thing and I really don't know how to act now. Annoyed, I pick out the documents, print them out and staple them together into a neat bundle. Of course, I don't want to lose him if we can even talk about losing at the stage we're in right now. I desperately need a grace period!

After a light courtesy knock, I enter and hand him the documents without looking him in the eye.

...

...

The day was exhausting and from all the thinking I also got headaches. It is now just half-past six, still enough time to disappear quickly. On good days, when I have done my work quickly, I often quit half an hour early. After all, I also stay longer when a little more work has been done. Sighing, I switch off the PC, arrange my desk and switch on the answering machine. Just as I'm about to get up, Suthee arrogantly smiles and walks into my office. Annoyed, I let myself fall back onto my chair.

"Hey baby, want a drink?"

Baby? What the fuck!

"Suthee, get hold of yourself! I'm not a baby and certainly not yours and no, I'm not going for a drink with you or anywhere else. Neither today nor in the future!"

His smile remains on his lips, even if I can see that his eyes have darkened furiously.

"Don't be so arrogant baby, you used to be the Executive Assistant, but you certainly won't be for long."

I can't quite understand his logic, what does my job have to do with him and his annoying advances?

"Suthee, go back to where you came from and please leave me alone!"

Now I've made it, finally, his disgusting smile has disappeared. He is threateningly building up in front of me, luckily my desk is standing between us, I'm not finding the situation funny anymore, and my fingers are aching to thump him.

"Leave you alone?" Unbelieving he pulls his eyebrows up, now he looks even more stupid than he did by nature anyway. I must deny myself a laugh. "For two years now I've been following you and collecting nothing but refusals. And now that you're about to be fired, I finally expect the reward for my efforts."

Reward? Fired?

He circles around the desk and before I manage to get up, he bends down to me and rejects with his hands on my chair backs. Trapped in my office chair, I smell his sour breath as he squeezes his nose into my crook of the throat and sucks in my smell deeply. After a brief moment of disbelief, I push him away from me.

"Get the fuck out of here! Stop bothering me or there will be consequences."

"Nobody would believe you anyway and I finally get the kiss I've been entitled to for so long."

Unexpectedly strong and clever, he immobilizes my hands and painfully presses me into the chair. Just when I want to push my knee into his soft parts, he wants to press his lips on mine, I hear a loud blow.

Suthee has disappeared from me, I breathe in deeply relieved and shake myself with disgust. Mingkwan stands beside my chair, looks at me anxiously and angrily.

"Phana, everything okay?"

Before I answer him, my gaze falls on Suthee, who slowly unravels, with bleeding nose and painfully distorted face.

"You're fired for sexual harassment, get out before I call security."

Without paying any further attention to Suthee, he bends over to me.

"You know, Phana, I think you can use me pretty well by your side."

"Tz, I'm very good at defending myself and definitely didn't need your help!"

He nods knowingly, caresses my right cheek gently before he looks deep into my eyes and kisses me gently and then more and more passionately.

Okay! Of course, you can end a discussion like this...the adrenaline in my body heats up my desire even faster. I want him, now, here and damn hard and deep inside me. If he is already my boss, then I should also use that as advantageously as possible.

...

- - - - - - TBC- - - - - -