Trying Me

-Ja'Riyah- ^^^
Ughh I'm so tired of school. All people wanna do is try u and then start gossiping about u when u try to avoid it. I don't have time for these tired ass hoes. Especially Me'Kiya. She gone keep fuxcking with me and imma beat her ass. She already fought my sister Jaden. Best to say, Jaden beat her ass. Ig she wanna taste of all the Robinson sisters. Anyways let me get up. Ion know what I wanna wear though. I think imma wear my pink nation dress with my MK sandals. Me and my sister supposed to be matching but let me go see.

"Jay!"

"What?"

"We still matching!?"

"Yeah! Kay putting on her Pink Nation dress with her MK sandals like we said."

"Aite just making sure!"

"Yeah."

Jaden and Kaden are twins. I'm just the oldest. Both my sisters black but I'm mixed. Everybody in they right mind know that their parents ain't my parents. I'm adopted. My parents died in a car accident and my friends were Kaden and Jaden so there parents took me in. Don't nobody really know my real story including my sisters. My own parents don't know and ion planning on telling them cuz it ain't they business. To me, its just another way for people to feel sorry for me and ion like that.

-Jaden-

"Kaden and Ja'Riyah y'all ready?"

"Yeah."

"Jaden come here."

"Aite here I come."

"Do uk why Riyah so mean?"

"I always thought it was because of what happened to her parents."

"I think we should ask her otw to school."

"Uk how she gets when we asks her about them. She becomes all defensive and hard. Like she hiding sumn."

"Ik that but uk the only way she'll check on us or make sure if we ready is if sumn wrong which makes her become nice and mean tomorrow."

"Well just ask her otw to school and we'll see what she say."

"Aite"

-Kaden

Ion think we should ask Ja'Riyah about this because everytime we ask, she catches an attitude with me

Ion think we should ask Ja'Riyah about this because everytime we ask, she catches an attitude with me. My mouth doesn't have a filter and I don't have time to be fussing with my sisters. 

-Jaden-

"Riyah, why u always so mean and quiet?"

"Cuz I don't have time for people to bully me or mess with me cuz they think I'm better than them cuz of who our parents are. Shii get aggravating. Messes up the whole day."

"So why won't u talk about ur parents?"

"Cuz bitxch ion want to. Is that a problem?"

"Okay first of all u don't gotta get all defensive on me. And secondly I aint nobody bitxch and never have and will be. Thirdly u holding all that anger in u ain't helping u. U need to talk to us about it."

"For what, for me to be judged? Cuz that's exactly what happened last time I told somebody about my life. They just took it and ran with it. Changed up my whole story and when it got to my parents I got beat for days for dat shii. Even on my bday. Beat time after time for that one incident. When that's not even what I said. But nooo parents wanna believe some of these crooked ass parents in this city instead of asking the child first even though u might still get ur ass beat. At least they asked u. I got beat for days becuz that story ruined there reputation. Everybody at there job, looked at them side ways. Don't wanna be around them because they didn't wanna get beat by them. Nobody cared about me. That week I didn't come to school, I wasn't sick I was bruised and wasn't able to wlk becuz they beat me to death. I lied to y'all cuz I had to. If I told somebody I would get beat again cuz they would be confronted by whoever parents."

"Okay so what story ruined there reputation so bad that they beat u that bad Riyah?" Kaden asked.

"Kaden u remember that girl Kalaysia? She was the one I told that my parents were abusive, really broke, and just walked around here in there rented clothes. That's why I started working to provide for myself. My parents didn't keep there money because every check they get it went to that drug dealer who the borrowed money from."

"Riyah why in the hell would ur parents borrow money from a drug dealer? Why not us, a bank, relatives, not a drug dealer!?" Jaden asked.

"Because they credit was low almost on 0 cuz all the loans and debt they were in. The house that we " lived in " was for clout and show off. That wasn't our house that was his house the drug dealer. That's why y'all could never come. They lived in the streets while I lived in the shop I was working in. I was trying to help them out to pay the debt. But they beat me for that to. I'll be damned if I'm finna get beat for tryna help them out. They didn't wanna be helped. They were the big dawgs. They had the answers to everything. Nobody wanted my help and if I helped it was never appreciated so I just stepped back. When they got in that accident, they were being chased by the drug dealer. Didn't nobody have to tell me. I did my own investigation. Ur parents weren't tryna tell me so I did it on my own that's why I haven't asked them again. I always felt it was my fault that they died cuz I could have helped them. But me not wanting to be beat everyday for helping I didn't. That's why I'm so mean and quiet cuz I feel guilty. I feel like I didn't do enough to prevent this. Not one time out of this whole conversation have I ever said I don't like my or love my parents because I do even though I was done like that. Now I'm angry cuz of what they've done. I'm going to therapy after work everyday but that don't help cuz she keep blaming me for there death. She'll say u should've took the beatings cuz they would still be here. Almost like she know them or if she was plotting. That's why I'm this way. Today after work imma come get y'all and y'all cumin with me to therapy and hear what she tells me. We'll talk more when we come home rn I gotta go to class. Bye y'all."

And with that she was gone.

1329 words.

Like comment and vote.