Stand stats uwu!

These are unlike any stand stats, THEY ACTUALLY MATTER! They also make SENSE!

Power: A Speed: B Range: B Durability: C Precision: A Potential: A.

Because Northern Downpour is so unique, she has the stats of an op stand. But the only downside is the durability because, ND has the traits of other stands. She can use the wrong ability at the wrong time and get damaged quickly.

It also takes up the users energy a lot so that is another downside.

When ND takes damage the pain is worse on the stand than it is the user, because then it would bring the stats of the stand down. I did those stats based on if the stand was in perfect condition.

Let's say that King Crimson were to attack Northern Downpour directly.

Since it was a direct hit, her Speed, Power, and Durability would go down because she got weakened.

Power would go down to a C, Speed would go down to a C, and Durability would go down to a D.

Now, that's just a regular hit.

If King Crimson were to doughnut the crap out of Northern, then all of the stats go down. It all depends on the strength of the enemy stand attack which determines the stats on her in battle. But those are it on a regular basis.

My stand I guess.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें