CHAPTER 1 ( The Prank )

Start from the beginning

 For me, That's an advantage.

" ok class. That's all for today. Make sure to bring you're calculator tomorrow. We're having a short quiz"

Some part of me said " YES!"  but most of my body said"  NOOOOO! "

I was very happy that my first class ended in a snap, but unluckily, Tomorrow's going to be HELL. I should bring ice cubes to cool myself. :))

" hey Stace! did someone apply already? " one of my classmate said in a funny tone like she's preventing herself to burst out from laughing.

So, they find my life entertaining??? Let's see then.

" Of course! in fact, they already submitted their resume. Gonna conduct an interview tomorrow. Wanna join me?  "

I hope my sweet retort will not burn their heads into fire! And before I embarrassed myself again, I ran towards the comfort room, where no one will see me this way.

The prank turned out to happen this way.

' I was at the canteen enjoying my sandwich and hamburger when Kelly appeared. I was about to say "hi" when she suddenly hugged me. I was astonished because for six years of friendship, I know that Kelly isn't the type of friend who's very affectionate. SO what happened now? Did she realize that hugging me would strengthen our friendship. HELL NO!

She continued tapping my back like she was comforting me, but NO, she's just ruining my precious time eating. after 30 seconds, she broke the hug and sat across me.

We talked about a lot of things. And knowing that Kelly is not a very Talkative person, she turned out to be like that at this moment. Well. she's acting kinda... strange for some reason. And I realized that this girl in front of me is not the only one who's been acting this way. Some students who's been passing our table kept on staring at me.. or at my back???

I decided not to mind them so we finished our food then I excused myself to kelly 'cause nature's calling me.

When I was done with my doings.. I found something on my back. Like a PAPER. I quickly removed it from my uniform and my face burned to hell when I realized what's written on it.

" BOYFRIEND for hire :)"

YOU'RE REALLY DEAD KELLY! '

See? that's what happened. I'm already popular without my knowledge. tsk! I don't want fame you Idiots!

***

The time went by so fast because I'm preoccupied this day. And much to my surprise, I'm already in my room.

Soo, I'm not in myself the whole day? pfft! I just decided not to talk to Kelly, THE GREAT, because I might say something that I'll regret forever. So it's better this way.

I went straight home to sleep early. Studying is not really part of my Vocabulary so I don't consider the quiz a big deal to deal with.

And The KELLY and I relationship, is in a complicated situation.

Just like in a relationship, FRIENDS also need space. And that's what I really want right now.

*SIGH*