Chapter 121

The door slid behind Amanda. She felt light-headed, energy running through her body. She looked at Hannah, who simply sighed as she stepped into the room, her light clothing covering too much. With a flick of her wand and a twist of her arms, she got rid of her shirt and strode forward into the room. All beds but one had been withdrawn into the walls – Constanze’s bed. Well, it’d have to do.

She stepped towards Hannah, who was stretching her arms after the long day of practice, and put her arms around her waist, resting her chin against her shoulder, which made Hannah freeze for a second. “You’re not wearing your shirt,” she pointed out, voice slightly strained.

“Mmhm,” Amanda hummed, enjoying the warmth of Hannah’s body. “I don’t know if you cooled off, but the thing about being in suspension in that turret is that, to me, what we did happened like half an hour ago,” she explained.

Hannah slowly let her arms down, and Amanda moved her head a little so that her mouth was directly on top of Hannah’s ear, her lips brushing it. “And I’m god damn horny,” she whispered, which earned her a little shiver from Hannah.

Hannah suddenly stepped out of the hug. “A-anybody could enter through that door at any moment,” she said turning around, her ponytail whipping behind her as her.

Amanda smiled as she went down on one knee to get rid of her shoes. She enjoyed the pointed stare Hannah was giving her cleavage, and when she stood, she got rid of her shorts. “I put a spell outside. Burrowed one of Lotte’s,” she explained calmly.

Hannah seemed distracted by looking at her body, which was cute on its own. When had she blushed? “Wait, then everyone’s gonna know we…” she blushed further, covering her face.

Amanda stepped forward. She gently pulled the hands away, looking at the embarrassed Hannah. “Does it really matter?” she asked, looking straight into her eyes.

Hannah bit her lower lip for a few seconds before letting out a sigh. “I… guess not,” she said. Amanda released her hands, which instead of going back to her face found their way up Amanda’s arms, the fingertips softly brushing Amanda’s skin and leaving goosebumps on it. Amanda felt a chill run down her spine as Hannah’s hands cupped her face. “It’s kind of unfair if you ask me while looking like that, though,” she said in a low voice, her eyes suddenly glimmering with the same thing Amanda had been feeling since practice finished.

Desire.

Amanda let Hannah pull her down into a kiss as her hands slid back and around her neck, her fingers digging into a fluffy mess of orange hair. She visibly relaxed into the kiss, eyes closing, body starting to hang on to Amanda’s for support, her warmth radiating against Amanda’s body like that of a heater. Amanda grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, closing her own eyes and melting into the kiss, heart thumping against her chest, the rush of blood getting louder in her ears. She was a little surprised to feel Hannah’s tongue swipe at her lips, silently asking for entrance, but she didn’t hesitate to give it to her, letting out a slight hum of happiness when their tongues met.

Amanda slipped her hands under Hannah’s shirt, which caused Hannah’s breath to get caught for a second. Amanda took that as a chance to break the kiss for a second, gently grabbing the hem of Hannah’s shirt and pulling it up. She did a quick work of it, throwing the shirt over her shoulder, looking hungrily at the couple of black-covered breasts. Amanda’s blood seemed to spread the heat of her chest into her entire body, and she soon stepped forward again. “God, you’re so damn sexy,” she said as she leaned in for another kiss. A kiss that grew in intensity by the second, as if both girls wanted to just fuse their lips into one, licking and sucking, getting in sync with each other’s movements. Amanda trailed her hands around Hannah’s back for a few seconds, making the girl move in curious ways before gently slipping both hands under the girl’s waistband and taking a hold of her buttocks. Hannah inhaled a sharp breath, pressing her body further against Amanda’s.