good to me

-', cause you,
you're my everything

. . .

the cool breeze brushed over gwen's face, her hair flowing in places which didn't let her breathe, but she ignored it. she wanted to jam into one of her favourite songs by maroon 5 sUnbAenIm.

"sunday morning rain is falling~" gwen sang, hearing adam levine sUnBaeNiM sing in his husky, sexy voice.

"morning rain, sunday's ballin'!" axella sang back, eating a piece of leftover cake.

gwen inhales for a split second and clasps her hands together, pointing at axella's puffed up face.

"bOI, that's not even the lyrics!" she implied, giving her the wtf even face.

axella got offended and fought back.

"well, ishts noch efen rainingh!" axella spat back, trying to eat the leftover cake at the same time.

gwen wipes her face from axella's spit, "well, it isn't sunday either, i'm just listening to my favourite jam!"

"diRTY DIRTY" axella leans foward to gwen, "jam jam"

axella continues to wiggle her body to a sick ass dance, leaving gwen heavily traumatized.

"oh my god, puberty" she whispers to herself, still in shock.

axella smiles, satisfied with gwen's horrified expression. she continues to grab onother peice of cake and hands it over to gwen, "want some?" she asks, but gwen pushes the offer away.

"no, i don't want no diabetes" she states, crossing her arms. "i don't want to dress up as santa claus anyways."

"well you can't be a sexy santa claus-"

"oh my god my imagination"

"guys, please shut up, i've been in this room for the past hour and i can't concentrate on college-" jae says, her whole body under the fucking table. she was covering her ears and she stayed there, her legs crunched together.

"wHAT THE FUCK-"

"nO CURSING YOU FUCK ASS LEAST FAVOURITE CHILD-"

"MIA WHY ARE YOU HERE!?

"i wanted to be a sexy santa claus." mia says in a poker face. axella chokes on her piece of cake from thinking about a sexy mia claus. gwen couldn't help but laugh at axella's whipped ass. "-oh, and also, it's dawn's birthday."

a gasp, a shock, and a few flipping tables, they all scream.

"WHAT!?"

. . .

"yeah, and that's how i almost got fired from this cafe." fallon proudly says, eating a leftover baguette.

"dude, you do realize that you told me this story for 3 times already today?" dawn replies, 

it was a regular morning for both of the cafe employees, and dawn was feeling a bit more happier than the usual. in the café they work on, dawn and fallon, they both conversed about their daily lives, just like usual. both of them take orders and serve orders, but they have fun doing it. both of them who are cooped up in the tiny counter can make weird memories, chant exciting stories, and maybe even sing to please the customers. the coffee, the music and the smile of someone who cares, it's a fragment of heaven, a chance to enjoy company and to start to want more. it just seem's more happier to work here because of her birthday.

"you seem like you've seen shit." fallon says, observing dawn's face and body language.

"yeah, i saw you." 

fallon ignores the sassy remark from dawn and continues to defend her point. "no, i mean, good shit."

"so you accepted the fact the fact that you look like bad shit?" dawn asks, while fallon nervously laughs "well, no... I think... my anime waifu says i look pretty so..."

"pFFT, you have an anime wife?"

"y-yeah, and she's gwen, the best anime wife i've ever had" she says, even though she new gwen had a chair as a wife. but let's not talk about that.

"she's literally your only anime wife"

"no shut up omg let me eat my baguette in peace-"

dawn observes the a peice of french bread in fallon's smexy hands (everything is sexy at this point)

"isn't that bread from national baguette day?" dawn asks, and fallon nods.

"so that's spoiled?" fallon nods again.

dawn winces in disgust and fallon laughs at her. "don't worry, i just stole it"

and then they bicker until costumers come inside.

. . .

dawn stood relaxed watching fallon brew the cup of iced americano for the customer. she observed fallon's stained white apron and black bow-tie. staying here felt like forever, but dawn didn't mind. today was also going to be the day where she'll receive her paycheck, so she thinks about her day so far. nothing mentioned about her birthday, but she was at ease with her refined surroundings.

"you seem really good to me these days" dawns says, while fallon just laughs gently.

"are you saying that i'm not good to you most of the time?" 

"well, you seem more hard working than before." fallon frowns childishly at dawn's statement. this makes dawn giggle at her. "i'm just saying, i'm proud of you~" she says in a sing song voice, and dawn smiles sheepishly.

"makes me glad that you're proud"  fallon says, and dawn giggles again.

but before she could reply, fallon recieves a call.