(2) He's.. gone..? (2)

"Your brother is in the hospital,"

I felt rage pound through me once again. I hung up on her before getting up, and running to get ready for the outdoors. When I was ready, running from my apartment to the hospital was no hard task.

When I got there, and ran to the desk the lady who was tending said desk  tried to tell me to stop running. All I did was ask, very loudly, "where the hell is my brother?!"

Great, now people were staring. On the plus side, she seemed to know what I was talking about and told me exactly where he was.

I ran all the way to his room, people getting irratated as I shoved them out of the way. When I went in, no one but Edward was there.

I tensed and growled. The good for nothing coward couldn't even stay with him! I stood for a moment, looking at my brother. His breathing was slow, and the doctor working quickly on the computer turned to look at me

"He's in a coma, I'm very sorry.."

I shivered "coma?" I asked softly, my voice quivering just as much as me "what the fuck did Winry do to him?!"

"I don't know what or who did it to him, but he came in with cuts all down his back- really deep. He also had some brain damage and a whole bunch of what looked like wrench punctures and bruises."

I froze and for once, started to cry. I shoved my face into the matress of the bed and put my arms around it.

Then, I lost track of time.

~~

I felt a shake on my shoulder "hey, you've been crying for two hours now. Maybe you should go out and stretch for a l-"

I cut him off "I'm staying here!" I snapped before frowning. He was only trying to help me "sorry.. I didn't mean to snap at you"

The doctor nodded softly "it's understandable. With family in this condition everyone takes it differently. Speaking of family, is there any other of you guys?"

I shook my head "mom's dead- and has been since we were little. Dad died at mom's grave a few years ago" I said and he nodded "okay. Well im going to go on lunch brake, if you need anything come to the diner across the street, or simply just call a nurse"

I nodded softly "I have one question" I asked "is Winry allowed to see him?"

He shook his head "furher's orders. He came to us in person and told the head no one but him, his team and you were allowed to visit until he was better.

I felt a sense of triumph over the woman. Maybe, just maybe I could persuade him that this is it. Or, maybe I could put my jealousy aside.. at least until he recovers and goes home..

I sat down at the bed, grabbed Ed's hand and finally, I cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~

I woke up later to the black headed furher shaking me "alphonse wake up" he said before I sat up, dead looking "what do you want? You have some news that my brother being in the hospital aswell? I know." I snapped

"Careful of what you say. I actually came to tell you we're sending winry back to reesembol, and Full metal will  be moving back in with you. They are not to see eachother again"

I felt a smirk curve onto my lips as I stared at mustang "good I'll finally be able to-"

When Roy stared at me I shut up "sorry, furher mustang." I told him "thinking out loud"

He sighed "be careful, Alphonse. I know what's happening with you. It's a dangerous road. It almost happened for me to get Riza. I know you won't stop to get your brother with you, but please don't loose your common sense. And, if you ever do, you can't be caught with him like that. I don't know how well I'll be able to protect you guys if someone found out"

How did he know?! "Roy mustang!" I heard riza yell from. The hall "quit bugging the kid! Let's go home!" He huffed, and nodded, getting up and leaving "be careful, kid"

I thought of what he said. Loose common sense? Get caught? It wouldn't matter if Ed was mine! And only mine... Winry needs to get out of my way, and now that they're not allowed to see eachother, maybe, just maybe he will finally understand-

I'm the one for him, and nobody else!

In My Way (Yandere Alphonse)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें