Why Was She So Familiar

It was an early afternoon and the gang were resting at Sonic's place to relax and Rouge was patching up Shadow as he got a bruise from the girl that hit him super hard as they were discussing about what happen.

"Did you guys saw how she took on Shadow by kicking him twice?! It was like she was in one spot but was in a different position in a blink of an eye!" Amy exclaimed as she made motions with her hands.

They agreed with Amy even Shadow, who begrudgingly agreed but wanted a rematch with the girl which earned him concern looks from Rouge and Tails. Sonic was by the door and was leaning against it as he tried to remember why the girl from before with the other two were so familiar to him. He knows that he already met them but he just can't remember when. He was interrupted from his thoughts when a voice called him.

"Hey, Sonic, are you even listening to me?!" A voice yelled at him making his ears hurt as it was revealed to be Amy.

"Amy, can't you just leave him alone?!" Tails yelled at Amy and it started an argument between the two.

It was always like this. Every time Sonic is thinking about something, Amy would start talking nonstop with him before realizing that he wasn't listening and he ended up in a hospital for two weeks. Since that day, Sonic was always terrified when they were with Amy or even sitting next to her. Rouge was concern and worried for Sonic even Knuckles, Sticks, Tails and Shadow, even though he never shows it and even Eggman, Orbot and Cubot was a little concern for him when they witness Sonic's beating when their usual battle ends and he had to help Sonic with his pals to the hospital and this caused a deep depression that Sonic started to cut himself. Sonic looked at the others in shame before his eyes widen at the sight of Amy's hammer.

"Sonic, answer me. Are you going to take me out on a date later?" Amy asked and he can feel the rage in her voice as well as venom.

When he didn't answer, it was a mistake as Amy started to beat him up for no reason and the gang tried to stop Amy before she can leave any permanent damage to his mentally scarred mind.

Unknown to them, the black-gray hedgehog was told to spy on the gang and return immediately when he finished but he was horrified and shock when the pink hedgehog started to beat up his cousin.(Mephiles and Silver are Sonic's cousins in this one.) He had to tell this to her now before Sonic can get even more hurt. He recorded what was happening and he lowered his ears when Sonic started to cry and beg Amy to stop but she didn't listen.

Amy was about to bring more pain into Sonic's life by breaking the bones on his legs when she was held back by something. She look up and saw that tentacle like things was wrapped around her hammer and preventing her from hurting Sonic more. She felt her throat was being gripped on and she gripped on the hand as she dropped her hammer and she looked into the eyes of the girl that they met earlier but this time the hatred, anger and rage was directed towards her. When she warned Shadow, it was filled with slight amusement and annoyance but this time hatred, anger and rage replaced her calm eyes and she growled as she held Amy in the air.

The others didn't stop her from doing that to Amy and they were actually relieved that someone was able to save Sonic in time. The silver one was hugging Sonic against his chest as he cried and sobbed against his chest fur.

"You stay away from Sonic, Amy Rose. You hurt him long enough thanks to the doctors at the hospital and Dr. Eggman of what you have been doing to him. If I ever see you lay a finger on one of his quills, consider yourself a dead hedgehog." The girl threatened as she dropped Amy on the floor causing the pink menace to fall on her bum with a yelp.

"Silver, Mephiles, take Amy to the station and tell them that she hurt Sonic the Hedgehog for no reasons." The girl told the two as they nodded as Silver used his psychokinesis to lift Amy in the air despite her threats and protests.

She just sighed tiredly before looking at Sonic with deep concern and worry in her eyes. She took off her cloak before wrapping it around Sonic and lifted him up in her arms.

The gang were glad someone will be able to take care of Sonic while the other two were busy with Amy. Sonic was starting to grow tired as he just snuggle up against his savior's chest and fell asleep as he tried to ignore the small fever that came to him.

The girl look down at Sonic and saw that he fell asleep but was breathing heavily indicating that he had a small fever. She leaned down slightly and nuzzled Sonic's ear earning a soft and weak purr from the sleeping hedgehog in her arms.

'I promise to never let you get hurt while I am around, little brother.' The girl thought as they finally entered the hut.