Chapter 2

Yay 
It's finally here
Thanks for anyone that vote, comment, or read it touch me a lot.

I know, I know, Bokuto is sweet and affectionate, but for the purpose of this story I made him into king of a yandere. Kind of suits him. Oh, and Joe is my own character, he is always the fuck boys in must of my thoughts...

I don't have a problem with you guys telling me my mistake, call me out! I love when people tell me I am wrong hahaha, just make it nice.

Warnings

Explicit materials ahead, plus name calling and smut

Read at our own risks.

§Akaashi's POV§

Bokuto really is scaring me right now. He has never been this violent with me before.
I want him to stop. As he continues to leave hickey over my upper body, I can feel his dick in my lower region. I don't want to do this.

"Boku-Koutarou I don't want to do this... please. My ass hurts and-sob-you are really scaring me right now."

He looks at me with most angered face he as ever showed me and slaps me across the face really hard. Again, again and again. He then grab my face and clutch it really hard. Hurts. I don't want this.

"First of all you slut, you are the one who look for this. Do you really think I wouldn't know that both of you already kiss. How could you Akaashi, I-I-I thought I was the one that you loved! But apparently I was wrong!" He yells releasing my face then grabbing and pulling his hair.

What he is talking abo-ho.
He might be thing about the time me and Joe want ice skating and when we fell and accidentally kiss. It didn't even last a second. It was just an accident and nothing more... right

"Bokuto it was and accident, we just both fell on top of each other and our lips collided together, it didn't even last a minute!"

"LIES! THEN WHY DID THAT GUY HAD A BONER AFTER YOU BOTH STOOD UP!  WHY WHILE YOU WERE TRYING TO STAND  HE LOOKED AT YOUR ASS AND LICKED HIS LIPS THEN BIT THEM LIKE YOU BOTH WERE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME! TELL ME AGAIN IF I AM OVERREACTING! TELL ME!"

I didn't know he pop a boner, hah, so that's why he insist to end our session earlier.
That dirty pig.

"But the both of you are going to regret it."

He pushes himself off me, grabs my hair and pulls me on the ground forcing me to go with him wherever we were going.

"Bokuto w-w-where are we going?"

"Basement." Was his only response.

He continue to pull by my hair on the wooden floor of the living room, then the wooden stairs of the basement and finally the basement cold ground. I can feel my arms become more nub as the time the are held passes. Bokuto finally releases me to have the back of my head fall onto the ground. I look around to see what we came here for and I see the most shitting looking thing for now. Bokuto. Holding motherfucking chains which are plug to the fucking wall and a box with a bunch of sex toys. Hell naw.
Fuck life I am never going to be able to get out of here with a straight mind or alive.

I try to push my self away from Bokuto as he walk through me but I fail because he fucking kick my fucking stomach. I look at him and he smiles at me with close eyes and squats so he was on the same level as me. Put his face right next to my ear and whispered " Let's have fun Keiji-kun." Please Save Me!

  Bye my little thirst tell me if you like this next issue will be Bokuto's pov
Sorry if this was short compare the first on

Be ready
Blows anime kisses to you all
Bye