The Arrival

Clouds perfume the sugared morning air leaving their trail of shadows on the light blades of green plains along natural paths with clustered moss covered rocks. A few clouds are so low on the uneven plains, they nearly kiss their reflection through still pond waters. Specks of purple, blue, pink, and white bloomed baby flowers brush their motion in the direction of the northern wind. The timide bright orb of sunlight still veiled in rose quartz colored clouds is in the process of rising. Velvet and rosy orange rays pattern the ombré sky which stubbornly still exhibit a couple of stars in the southern hemisphere. The cool in temperature wind prys and ever so quietly hums to its auditors all around.

A black Runabout Oldsmobile huffs and puffs from the exertion it takes on the winding hills; a couple of guards with their deep green sleek buttoned coats, breeches, and tall black boots stop on the rocky path near a cottage with a thatched roof.

"Greetings, Madame." One guard says with a thick mustache, holding his hat on his side after the owner opens the door to their knocking. She is a bigger older woman with flour all over her apron, and quite a bit on her hair .

"We have come directly from the King, in attempt to make aware of the royals arrival as of latter this time next week."
Her eyes widen at the badge which encapsules the well-known symbol on each guard.
Another guard immediately hands the woman a thick newspaper with bold lettering in Russian saying REVELATION: ROYAL'S ARRIVAL.

Within the same moment in Noliskgari, the Royal Capital, much of the same was happening as well. Accumulated clusters of officials were posting them around every inch of the ameliorated town shops, near the bakeries besides the grand gardens, libraries; on all the mailboxes outside of every gated mansion. Deep in the heart in other quaint cities and through the specks of bent lanterns in narrow cobblestone streets grasping the echoing news from the young paper boy on his bike.

There was no city under the licks of dawn that early morning in the curious Kingdom of Kobüskia which had not yet heard the news. Even the thrust of wind had brought the remains of pieces of leaflets of newspaper into the abandoned gated eastern forest.

Concurrently, Albere and his family are sitting enjoying their breakfast when an intrusion breaks their conversation.

"Sir Mondelo, there is some news here. I thought you would find it interesting." Madame Sirvik says holding what everyone has been given in the country.

"Ah, yes, please." Albere's father says adjusting in his seat. He exchanges glances with Albere who still has not come to terms fully with everything.

"It's about the princesses, isn't it?" Albere says seriously staring at his father's scrolling eyes on the paper.

"Let him read it." His mother says gently brushing her hand across her son's arm. The family sits in silence as Albere is becoming uncomfortable sitting in his seat for a reason he does not know.

"Yes, yes, the royals arrival will be here...exactly a week from today." Mondello says straightening the news with a thrust of it.
"Oh my, next week?" She says immediately turning to her son who has absolutely no expression but uncertainty and a pinch of fear.

"Have you known this?"
His mother's cheeks deepen a tint of blush on her pale porcelain skin and small turned up nose.

"Not completely. They speak loads of about them at school. I didn't find the need to bring it up because it's been floating around far before they sent these out." Albère answers growing a haze of jealousy.

"Well of course

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Well of course. This is something new considering we have had a king who has been ruling the country in a completely unknown place."

"I find it a bit annoying honestly. I don't know what they want us to do. Make a ball for them or something after they refused to be seen or heard from for years. The king commands us still yet he doesn't even have the decency to be a real king and live in his own country." Albere says after placing his drink down unto the table.

"Albère." His mother says in a manner of surprise. "Where is this coming from?"
Albère slightly rolls his eyes loosening his cravat tucked into his vest coat.

"We ought to show respect to them whether it be in their presence or at our dinner table. You also are well aware of the history of this country. It would pain me to think of having terrorist groups target our family." Mondello says with his thick brows forming a frown.
Albere sits there in stubborn silence.

"Still." He whispers under his breath. A thought slightly pulls him away that evening of the royal family curse he had heard amongst all the rumors at the academy. He wondered if there was even such a thing.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 15, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Castle Kingdomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें