"I take it that she doesn't want to let go?" I suck in a breath as Gaster tried his best not to hurt me as he pulled at Bella who continued to hold onto my hair.

     Gaster shakes his head in frustration and gives up on Bella as she gave out a whisper of triumph. 

     "She doesn't usually act like this, I wonder why she's being so stubborn..."

     Right on cue, a crash came from behind us as some of Gaster's equipment falls from a table along with some vials that shattered onto the cold tile floor. Without looking from behind, Gaster points in the direction from where the mess is.

     "Bad influence." He grumbles.

     I look to see what he was pointing at and saw the familiar soul of Chara. 

     'Urgh! Where is that little brat hiding!?' She shouts.

     I was shocked to hear Chara's voice so loud and clear and not coming from my head.

     'Come out, come out you little shi—'

     One of Gaster's multiple hands shoots out from behind him and silences Chara before she could finish her sentence and broaden Bella's vocabulary in the process. Gaster then brings Chara over to us, still keeping his grip on her struggling soul.

     'Let me go you mute freak!'  

     I could tell that Gaster has had enough with Chara's attitude as he shoves her into an empty glass tube like the one she was in before while she was healing. She yelled and screamed and bounced off the glass walls of the jar in attempt to escape. Bella felt safe now that Chara was contained and came out from hiding. Chara noticed Bella and became infuriated.

     'You cheater! You went and left the room to go find (y/n), didn't you! The game is called hide-and-seek, not hide-and-runaway!'

     Gaster sighs and rubs his head, looking worn out but he looked grateful that I had found Bella and was glad that she was okay.

     "I'm sorry that you had to deal with these two for quite a while, Bella apparently can squeeze through small spaces and slipped into the vents and somehow made her way into my bathroom by going through them."

     Gaster glances over at Bella both intrigued and annoyed her by new ability but his trace of thought was interrupted by Chara's excessive anger towards being stuck in a jar.

     "Calm!" Gaster points at Chara.

     'I am calm, now let me out!'

     "Chara, I don't think Gaster is going to take you out of there unless you actually calm down." I add.

     She slumps down to the bottom of the jar and her soul heaves out a sigh of defeat.

     'Fine, i'll calm down. But you have to promise that Dr. Psycho over there won't put me in another jar again!'

     I contained my smile as I spoke in a teasing tone as I kept on milking the conversation and Chara could tell that I doing it on purpose to annoy her.

     "I don't think 'Dr. Psycho' wants to let you out—Maybe if you asked him nicely and called him by his real name he might consider your offer." 

     Gaster was liking this game I was playing and gave Chara a sly smile and leaned towards the jar as he waited for an apology from her. Chara groaned and looked at Gaster who was patiently waiting.