YARA
He's right.

Everyone turns to Yara.

YARA
Cersei has to pay for what she did. If we don't storm the city, we'll never get to her.

TYRION
If we're going to build a new world, we can't start with burning innocents.

YARA
Then what do you propose? That we wait until Cersei gives up the throne? Because that will never happen.

DAENERYS
I will not execute an entire city for a crime they didn't commit.

Everyone looks at Daenerys. Tyrion is relieved by her statement and takes a deep breath.

DAENERYS
We didn't come here to destroy the city. We came to save the city. Thousands of innocents don't need to die.

Daenerys pauses. She looks at the map again. Her face isn't sad anymore. It's angry. Furious. 

DAENERYS
But Cersei does.

Tyrion's relief is washed away once he hears Daenerys words. He is clearly bothered by this.

DAENERYS
Our army will not harm any innocents or any women or children. They will attack and fight the Lannister army and the Golden Company. The fleet will attack Euron and his ships. And I will fly Drogon to the red keep and burn it to the ground.

The others nod at what Daenerys is saying. Tyrion steps closer to her in a desperate attempt to make her change her mind.

TYRION
Cersei is pregnant. I beg you, take her captive instead. But the baby doesn't need to die.

Daenerys looks at Tyrion with a burning fury in her eyes.

DAENERYS
If Cersei had known about my child, she wouldn't have shown any mercy. Why should I?

TYRION
Cersei loves her children more than anything. If you take her captive and spare her child, maybe she'll reconsider.

DAENERYS
She should have thought about her own child before she slaughtered mine.

Daenerys turns to the balcony and looks out the window. She looks at Drogon as he is flying over the sea. Watching her dragon fly alone only fuelled her anger even further. Cersei will not get away with this, she thinks.

TYRION
Listen to me, please.

Daenerys quickly turns er body to face him and her enraged eyes are fixated on his face.

DAENERYS
Listen to you!

Tyrion lowers his eyes as she screams at him.

DAENERYS
We lost high garden, because I listened to you. We lost the Tyrell's and the Sand's, because I listened to you. Cersei enlarged her army, because I listened to you. I lost Rhaegal and Grey worm because I listened to you. I will not make that mistake again.

She pauses for a moment, staring at him with cold eyes. Tyrion doesn't look at her, he can't. His eyes remain directed at the floor.

Daenerys doesn't feel any remorse for him. She doesn't trust him. She's done with him. 

DAENERYS
Tyrion Lannister. You are no longer hand of the queen.

Tyrion looks at her with a disappointed look. Then he lowers his eyes to the ground once again.