1

i'm sick of people commenting on this about zendaya being portrayed as a bad person. it's how i decided to write her in the first few chapters. it's just a book and i understand she's not actually like this

Toms POV

Doing a press tour is always stressful but when you're jet lagged it gets 400 times worse. That's why I was so happy to be getting a break for a day to just relax in my hotel room. Right now I was in Mexico doing the press tour for Spider-man far from home. I was just about to fall asleep when Jacob, Zendaya, and Jake burst into the hotel room carrying multiple bags of food and drinks each. I internally groaned. Why can't I get one day alone. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jacob jumping onto the other side of the queen sized bed causing me to jump a little. I looked at Zendaya and almost rolled my eyes at her outfit. She was wearing a suggestive dress and had caked on layers of makeup. Her hair was pulled into a tight ponytail at the top of her head and she was wearing black heels. I love her and all but she doesn't seem to get the hint that i'm gay. When she saw me staring at her she winked and smirked. I ignored her and looked over to Jake. I still can't believe the Jake Gyllenhaal is my friend. He look very annoyed with Z and I was glad to see i'm not the only one who was sick of her practically drooling over me. Jake was dressed way more fitting for the occasion. He was wearing a big black sweater with the hood up and white/red checkered vans. he was also wearing grey sweatpants. I buried my face into my pillow. I was so exhausted and just wanted to sleep

"Maybe we should leave him alone guys. He looks tired" I recognized the voice as Jake's. His voice sounding deeper and smoother than ever.

I immediately agreed in my head but I said nothing out loud. I felt myself drifting off again until I remembered that I wasn't alone in my room. I sat up and got out of bed. I pulled a shirt on over my bare chest and pulled my sweatpants farther up on my hips.

"Okay so are we just gonna sit here or are we gonna do something?"

0-0
two hours had passed and Z was definitely drunk. Jacob was looking tipsy and Jake only had two drinks. I was completely sober as I didn't want a hangover in the morning. Some random Disney movie was playing and my room was a disaster. There were empty bottles and cans everywhere, half empty chip bags, deflating balloons, and somehow a wig. I sighed and started cleaning everything up while Jake sat on the other bed watching me with his hands behind his head. He got up and walked over to me putting his hand on mine to stop me from picking up the trash.

"You can clean later right now we should get them into their rooms" Jake said this while pointed his thumb at the passed out adults on the floor.

"Just leave them here. They can sleep in the other  bed together."

"Are you sure Tom? I feel bad enough that they dragged me here to waste our day off by getting drunk." Jake looked at me with an expression somewhere in between concerned and confused.

" Yes now help me get them into the bed."

Jake and I each grabbed one end of Z and easily lifted her into the bed. Now came the harder part. getting Jacob in. Jacob isn't fat but he's definitely bigger than Zendaya so we decided to carry him by each grabbing one of his arms and putting them around our shoulders. We were just about to the bed when I lost my grip on Jacob which caused him to fall onto the bed and Jake and I to fall on the floor. I landed on my back and and Jake fell on top of me, his head down by my stomach. I felt his breath on my stomach and his lips accidentally touched right below my belly button. I had to bite my bottom lip to keep from whimpering. I squirmed under his touch and he quickly jumped up apologizing profusely with a deep red face.

"Jake it's okay you didn't mean to." I said while looking down at my feet.

"I-I should go back to my room now bye Tom"

For some reason I didn't want him to leave so I grabbed his arm right as he was about to walk out of the door.

"Stay." I realized how weird that sounded and made a quick excuse. "You know to help take care of them when they wake up"

"Where would I sleep?" Jake questioned.

"Just on my bed with me. uh i-if you don't mind of course" I suddenly felt nervous.

"I don't mind" Jake went to go sit on my bed and took his shoes off. He sit cross legged and played with his sleeves. He looks like a toddler-man. I giggled at the thought and quickly covered my mouth shocked. I just giggled holy shit. Jake laughed

"That was adorable"

I could feel my face heat up and I had to bite my lip to keep from squealing. I was getting distracted by my thoughts when I remembered I still had to clean. I'll do it tomorrow. I didn't even make the mess. I looked over at Jake and saw he was now standing by the bed taking his shirt off. I blushed ever harder than before and looked at his flexing muscles. I licked my lips absentmindedly and turned away to take my shirt off and climb into bed.
0•0
I lay awake not being able to clear my head because holy shit I'm in a bed shirtless with Jake Gyllenhaal. I was finally just about to fall asleep when Jake turned in his sleep and grabbed my waist, burying his head in my neck. I almost stopped breathing and couldn't focus on anything but how good his bare chest felt against mine. I fell asleep soon after, exhausted.