Chapter 1 - Natalie

I groan as I roll over and look at the clock on my nightstand, 9am, thank god for days off

I groan as I roll over and look at the clock on my nightstand, 9am, thank god for days off. I stretch out my aching back, thanks to a heavy day at work yesterday, before I slide out of bed. After going to the bathroom I slip into my work out clothes, grab my gym bag and head out to my car.

I sing along to the radio as I drive towards the gym and park up my Mini Cooper before heading inside.

"Morning Natalie." Sasha greets me from the front desk and I wave as I head for the locker room. I dump my bag in a locker, strip out of my sweats and jacket, leaving me in a sports bra and booty shorts. I work hard on my body it'd be a shame not to show it off, plus there's some pretty hot guys that work out in this gym. I grab my water bottle, towel and cell and head to the main work out room. I stretch out my body for a few minutes before I begin my workout.

I set up on the treadmill and let my music play as I run. Working out has always helped when I'm frustrated and boy am I frustrated. It's been a couple of weeks since I called off things with Socket, stupid crazy hot biker, I hate him. But he's so hot and the sex is amazing, I wish we could just keep it to the sex. He told me he wasn't sleeping with anyone else and I think he was hoping I would say the same. Fine I wasn't sleeping with anyone else, but he doesn't need to know that. He kept inviting me to club parties and wanted to do stuff together outside the bedroom and that just doesn't work for me. Sure my best friend is now part of his club, she's marrying Ice, who is the father of her daughter, my little niece, and they're having another baby. I'm so happy for Imelda but I never want that for myself. I paid my own way through nursing school, I bought my house and pay the mortgage, I bought my car, I definitely don't need anyone else stepping into my life, I take care of myself.

I finish my run and wipe the sweat from my face as I walk over to the weights. I remove my headphones as I set up to do barbell squats and notice a cute guy on the weight bench. I focus on my squats when I feel hands on my bare skin

"You should keep your back straight or you could hurt yourself." A deep voice says from behind me

"So you thought you'd put your hands on me to set me straight huh?" I ask without turning back to look

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." he stumbles and I smirk

"It's ok, I'll let you off cos you're cute." I say finally taking a look over my shoulder at the cute guy

"Thanks." He laughs "I'm John."

"Natalie." I reply as I put down the barbell, making sure to bend and show my ass in my booty shorts

"I've seen you here a few times, you work out pretty hard." He says as I turn to face him

"What can I say I like to keep my strength up." I shrug. Getting laid would definitely help me work out my frustrations and this guy is hot.

"I guess I should let you finish your work out." I don't miss his eyes scanning my body as he speaks

"I can think of a better work out." I smirk "but I'm meeting a friend soon."

"Maybe I could get your number and we could get together for a work out some time?" He asks, pulling his cell from his shorts. I save my number as 'gym hotty' in his phone

"See you around." I smile before heading to the locker room. After showering and putting on the clean clothes in my gym bag I get back in the car and make my way to my besties house.

"Auntie Nat's here." I call as I walk into the living room

"Who gave you a key?" Ice asks coming from the kitchen

"Hello? I'm Immys bestie, of course I have a key." I smirk as I walk up to him, he rolls his eyes as he points to the kitchen

"Hey Nat." Imelda says as I sit beside her at the kitchen table.

"What is all of this?" I ask as I look over all the papers on the table

"Wedding planning." Imelda sighs

"Your mom still insisting on a church wedding?" I ask

"Yep." She groans "and Isaak wants us to be married before the baby comes so I've got six months to get it all done before I'm too huge to waddle down the aisle."

"Put me in coach." I say as I start looking over venues and flowers and all the girly crap, I've had too much experience planning weddings over the years so I know what I'm doing.

"Thank god I have you." Immy says as she places her hand on my arm

"Ice, I'm gonna need wine and juice for preggo." I call and he happily obliges, although he wants them to be married asap he isn't a fan of the planning either.

"So obviously your my maid of honour, and I want Cordelia and my sister too. Isaak hasn't settled on a best man yet, but I want the kids to be flower girls." Imelda smiles as she looks to Isla playing with her daddy. I'm not going to lie, when I found out Ice was Isla's father and the way he treated Imelda I hated him but he's become an amazing dad and he takes good care of Imelda so I like him now, plus he doesn't care that Imelda and I are super close and he's stuck with me too.

By the time evening rolls around I've called and booked the church Imelda's mom wanted, we've found two possible venues for the party, Ice offered the clubhouse or the nightclub his club owns, but we all agreed Imelda's mom would hate that. We talked with Cordelia and Imelda's sister Bella and we're going dress shopping next week. I've found her a florist and we have an appointment.

"You are amazing." Imelda says pulling me in for a hug

"What can I say, I've had some practice." I shrug

"How is your mom?" She asks

"Don't know, last I heard she was in the Bahamas." I reply and Imelda gets that sympathetic look on her face

"Well I better head out, see you at work tomorrow bestie, bye Ice." I wave over Imelda's shoulder at Ice before heading out and home. As I close my front door my cell chirps in my pocket

John: hey it's John from the gym, you free for that work out tonight?

Well I do have work in the morning, but I'm sure I can fit in a work out

Natalie: Give me 30 minutes.

I send my reply a long with my address and quickly head to my closet to find something sexy to wear.