hard began

In 1986 when adam was only 7 years old his parents got divorced , it was huge shock to him and in that day 25 of March he decided to never fall in love and never have kids !
Elementary School was so hard on him , because he was skinny nerd and unsocial boy , he was nothing like Blake who he was Aggressive Charming and popular boy , no body will believe someday they will be best friends and they will have unique romance with each other.

In the 9th grade adam got bullied by Blake for month before the teacher lock them up with each other for two hours , when they get in to the huge old detention room adam directly went to the farest chair away from Blake punches in another hand Blake stood at the front of the room and start to sing a song that he wrote called i lived it .

Daddy drove the wheels off a flatbed Ford
Flies found a hole in the old screen door
Granny said the dress that my sister wore
To church wasn't long enough

Mama poured grease in a Crisco can
Put a hundred thousand miles on a Sears box fan
Uncle Joe put tobacco on my hand where
Them yellow jackets torn me up
And I ain't making this up...

Adam enjoyed blake singing and start to sing with him ...

Oh, you think I'm talking crazy
In a different language you might not understand
Oh, that's alright
That's just the kind of life that made me who I am
Just taking my mind on a visit
Back in time 'cause I miss it
You wouldn't know to love it like I love it
Unless you lived it
And man, I lived it

Suddenly blake stopped singing and he narrowed his eyes toward adam who sinked in his chair waiting for Blake punches But Blake start clapping and then he said " wow nerd like you know how to sing , what else you hiding ms.bone " .

Adam looked at Blake with shock and blush creeping his face he cleared his throat and said " you never ask you only punch and I'm not ms.bone " .