q&a

"Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!" All of the teenage girls in the packed quarters of the q & a room chanted. Charlie Puth, sitting on a stool, quite comfortable, chuckled to himself softly, the fact that he had this dedicated fans foreign to him. "Hey, one at a time please?" Charlie requested, flashing the crowd a sparkly smile. The girls instantly shut their mouths and started raising their hands. Charlie scanned the room before meeting the eyes of his beautiful girlfriend, Y/N, peeking around the corner. He sent her a wink, which made all the girls in the room squeal, each one of them claiming that it was her who he winked at. Y/N just smiled softly, a blush dancing on her cheeks before disappearing behind the wall, leaving Charlie to his Q & A alone. Charlie picked the first couple of girls whose hands he'd seen go up first, and they asked their questions, all of them ones he'd heard before.

"Would you date a fan?"

"Do you have any tips on how to break out onto the music scene?"

"What's your favorite song?"

"How do you make your songs?"

Charlie recited each of his media trained and practiced answers perfectly, and the crowd seemed satisfied enough.

Then the question of his nightmares came.

"Are you single?"

A thousand things rushed though Charlie's mind, but he blurted out, "No."

The crowd gasped in unison and a few girls even started to cry.

Charlie scrambled to explain, or say something to break the awkward tension.

"I'm dating the lovely Y/N. She's right behind that curtain."

All the girls heads whipped around in the direction that Charlie had said, waiting for the girl.

Y/N peeked around the corner, giving the crowd a fake smile.

"Why don't you come up here with me, babe." Charlie offered.

Y/N sighed and made her way to the stools, the crowd silent.

Charlie helped her up onto the other stool. He kissed her cheek. He faced the crowd. "This is Y/N. She is my incredible girlfriend, who I love very much. She's the sweetest girl alive and she's with me through it all." Charlie turned to face the blushing girl. "I love you darling."

"I love you too."

The room was silent for a few moments before somebody yelled, "KISS!"

That caught on and soon the whole crowd was chanting, "KISS KISS KISS!"

Charlie gave Y/N a devilish smile, which she returned with a shy one, before the both leaned in, connecting their lips.