harvey dent

birthname. harvey dent
villain alias. two-face, the judge
nicknames. harvard dentrimental, poptart, judge doreen, harb(ey) barb(ie)
ethnicity. spanish origin
nationality. american
age. mid twenties, depends on universe
birthday. dec 7
gender. female (amab)
pronouns. she/her they/them
sexuality. bisexual
species. human

hair colour. milk chocolate brown
eye colour. deep brown
skin colour. milky, tan undertones
signature feature. the scar on her face resembling a corroded silver dollar
positive traits. human teddy bear, knows the law, epitome of a mom friend
negative traits. thinks with her heart too often, has to rely on her lucky coin to make choices, inferiority complex
voice claim. annapantsu, and the raspiness of rachel bay jones in 'good for you'
family. the only family member they really care about is their mother
love interest. joker is totally crushing on them
relationships. harvey has no interest in forming any relationship with anyone they encounter and mostly because her alter wont allow it. the only people harv truly feels comfortable around are her mother, harley, bruce, and joker. ivy and selina but only if harley is there with them.
backstory. harvey dent's childhood dealt with a lot torment growing up. living under the household of an abusive and alcoholic father, they developed repressed mental-illnesses of her own, such as bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. harvey's father would both physically abuse her and their mother, and let harvey into thinking she had a chance of escaping the beating by playing a 'game'. a game to flip a coin, which had been a trick coin the entire time. after being accepted into one of gotham's most prestigious schools, they found it difficult to be considered one 'of them'. instead they pick on her for their baggy uniform, the bruises on her legs and arms, and how they're always so quick to lashing out on others. the only safe place she finds there is a kid named bruce wayne. and with a hard work ethic, they eventually rise up to become gotham city's youngest and only female district attorney at the age of 24. for once in her entire life, harvey felt a true sense of belonging at where she currently stood at. that is, until one day, a very heated case ended up with harvey having a strange, acidic compound thrown at their face. this resulted with them struggling with their outward appearance, along with her going out committing crimes. these crimes were all performed in response to the result of her lucky coin.