( CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE QUEEN, THE MAN, AND THE MAD HATTER )

ابدأ من البداية

  Sonya's hand went towards the girl's body, her palm rubbing the top of her shoulder before Josephine snatched her body away from her, yelling towards the brunette, "Don't fucking touch me!" she sneered out which caught Sonya by surprise.

 Josephine's eyes softened when she met Sonya's widened ones and Josephine shook her head, eyes towards the floor as she spoke. "Just don't, okay." she whispered towards her, obviously feeling slightly bad that she raised her voice with Sonya because she was angry with Becky.

 Sonya should understand where the blonde was coming from, but she didn't. To be perfectly honest, she felt a bit hurt that Josephine had yelled at her when all she done was touch her. To try to comfort her. 

 Josephine saw the way Sonya's face fell, and guilt bubbled inside of the blonde which made her sigh out. Josephine's warm hand latched onto Sonya's arm to pull her towards her body. "I'm sorry."

 Josephine leaned towards her to press her pink lips to hers in a kiss that was unusual for them both. There was actual passion tied into it, not just the hunger and need that Josephine usually kissed her with. Sonya felt the actual meaning behind it and it made her melt into her, the sudden sadness she felt towards the blonde washed away.

 When Sonya pulled away from her, she rested her forehead against hers before Josephine spoke up again. "I'm just angry and my arm is fucking driving me mental." Josephine lifted her lips up as Sonya snorted. 

 "You should go get that checked out." Sonya's arm snaked around the small of Josephine's waist when the blonde agreed with her, and the couple began to walk down the hallway. 

 Sonya swallowed nervously as her eyes were trained onto the floor of the building they were in. She was starting to feel something completely different than she initially had when they first kissed back in that hotel.

   Sonya was starting to actually fall for the blonde who had no intention of having a relationship with her. 

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

  Josephine left last Tuesday with a souvenir on her elbow. While her shoulder was taped up for the extra support that her arm needed to heal for the next few weeks, it also provided an instant target for those she faced in the upcoming weeks. A target for Becky Lynch to get her out of the TLC match.

 So on instinct, Josephine Wilson was nervous about coming in to work on Tuesday night while Becky was in the building. But she was on high alert tonight for the red head as well even more so because she was alone. 

 Sonya didn't ride with her to the city of Las Vegas, which was weird because they usually spent almost everyday together but Josephine noticed that after last week, Sonya went a bit distant. She told her that she needed some time to spend with her best-friend Mandy which she understood because they haven't been spending time together like they did before she started sleeping with Sonya.

 But she couldn't help but think that something was wrong with Sonya since when she called her this morning to ask how she was doing, she acted like she was in a hurry to get off the phone. Sonya was never like that with her. They had busy life styles of course, but even when they were busy, Sonya always took the time to speak to her when they were apart.

 Josephine let out a sigh after she locked her rental vehicle with the keys, grabbing both handles of her two suitcases before walking towards the underground parking lot of the T-mobile Arena. She had huge sunglasses to hide the tiredness that was showing under her eyes after not getting any sleep for the last few days.