//My Voice// 15

I can finally update this story after not knowing what happened to my phone (mom probably sold it again)and not remembering my password (simplest password but I forgot because of all the school work I'm missing and I'm too focused on that stupid right?) Anyway I can update my books properly now! Probably will change the ship to a different one don't know yet
_________________________________________

Bong-Cha had been trying to find Hyun-Ae and figure out what she was doing but somehow the girl was a master at hiding herself and blending in with the crowd. Bong-Cha knew that Hyun-Ae was probably bullying another one of the foreign exchange students she didn't know who but she knew it was someone from a different country.

"Still haven't found Hyun-Ae?"

"No, not yet. I know she didn't move away. Jackson has her in one of his classes and she's just as bitchy as ever isn't surprising?" Bong-Cha asked sarcastically as she sighed and pressed her head onto the table as her friend sat next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"At least Hyu- whatever the fuck her name is didn't reveal secret." Bong-Cha turned to look at her. "Yeah, my parents would've kicked me out or called a pastor to pray it away. Or sent me to a camp who knows."

"You know I heard from one of Hyun-Ae's step-sister says she keeps going over to a certain house but she doesn't know who it is."

"Could be a new friend of hers or as she likes to call them 'my personal slaves'," Bong-Cha said as the girl struggle

"Doubt it. I saw the girl around but I don't know her and have no classes with her and all I know is that she's from a foreign country so I doubt she's friends with Hyun-Ae."

"Maybe that's who Hyun-Ae is bullying. We don't know for sure and because Hyun-Ae's parents are friends with the headmaster she won't get in trouble."

"Well, we're gonna need to find this mystery girl aren't we?"

"Yep, we are. Hope Hyun-Ae hasn't broken her like everyone else."

"Yeah still feel bad for the Kim's they lost their only child because of her. And no one did anything about it so we better find this girl quick before anything bad happens to her."

"Or anything worse happens to her."

"Yep let's hurry up. Our class starts in six minutes and were in the cafeteria it'll take us five minutes let's go."
_________________________________________

Anyone else ever had to be in a mental hospital because of depression and suicidal thoughts? Just me? Okay then it's just me 🙃

Least I updated this book! Short chapter but at least it's updated!

Family life sucks with this quarantine (stay safe)