chapter 2

I get to school and every single girl seems starstruck. Most of the time I don't care about any boys but then my friend Alize tells me Brent Rivera is at my school . I look around trying not to look too desperate but the halls are so crowded so I forget about it and head to class. I walked into my ela class and there he sat. Brown eyes shining in the sunlight as he stared out of the window. I took my seat in front of the beautiful Brent Rivera. He then tapped my shoulder and said...

" hey um I can't see can you help me with the do now. " he said confused.

He looked so cute I almost forgot to talk.

"Uh never mind I'll figure it out." he said awkwardly

"Oh sorry no I'll help you." I said trying not to sound desperate

"Thanks sorry if I made it awkward." He said flustered

"What are you kidding I was the one that made it awkward." I said as we chuckled

"Your really funny." He said with a smirk on his face

"Thanks."

Omg this is so unlike me but I can't believe it I'm friends with Brent Rivera. What if he likes me back he keeps flirting with me during the lesson.

Brent p.o.v

I usually don't talk to anybody because I'm "famous" but this girl aria is so cute especially when she gets nervous around me. I just hope I wasn't rude or made her feel a type of way. Her brown soft wavy hair and light brown eyes is what makes her different but in the best way ever. She talks about the lesson but honestly I don't even care anymore. I'm just happy I transferred. But I want her for me what do I even say. Forget it she doesn't even know me yet.

"So what are you doing after school?" I asked unsure of myself

"Not much why? " she said with a smirk

"Well we can hang out call it whatever. Just so I can know you. " I said rushing

" OK but where. Maybe my house. You can meet my parents. If that's not to weird." She said nervously ,she looks so perfect

"I Love it girllll mhmm" I said in my girl voice

She laughed and it was the first time that I heard it. It was perfect and so is she the whole thing was perfect but where does she live. She then handed me her number and said she will walk me there.

We got out of ela and got to second period and we had class with each other every other period. I just hope the other girls won't get in the way. Mhmm dats wrong.