contract

Walking on side of the road, thinking about the money..... tears falling down on her cheeks, there is no way to get that big cash within two days.

Suddenly a car stopped just beside her, middle aged , fair skin person  leaned outside from the window and started glaring at her.
But she was in other world , not knowing what is happening in her surrounding, she was just walking and walking, but she realised someone is saying alvira , alvira many times.

Ohh thats my name, so she movies backward . That person came to her...and said alvira, i wanna little talk with you that will solve your all problem..

She said, i dont know you, Sir, may be you mistake with some other...

He said , i know you and   come with me..
He caught his hand firmly and took her into car..
He said, relax, we will not force you , all depends on your will.
You applied for a job in our company...from there , i came to know about you...
We have an offer or contract for you , that will give you enough amount so that you can become rich .
Not even without taking a single second, she said , i am ready.., give me money.
Wait , little creature, first listen whole thing...
Have u listened about surrogacy......
She didnt answered anything...
Again he asked, are you listening.....
She said ,so you want to become surrogate of your child???
No no no no, not mine.....its for one of my friend...
You have five min , if you are not ok with this , just get out from the car...
OK, she said , i will do....
But i want half of money , tommorow.
Okk, we will see....Umm, my friend will decide whether he wants you or not...
They reached to a big mension.
She never seen as big house in real life.....
They get off from the car....and she is just copying his step.....
Finally they entered into a room , that is big as his house.....whole room is perfectly decorated but there is not photos of anyone......
Someone is sitting on the chair...back on her side. ..they were standing for a few minutes...after that he said , are you doing this on your own?
She said slowly " yesss
Do you know it's not just about surrogacy...... there is no medical transamination for it, do you understanding what I want to say...its just for a privacy matter, now think.
She got confused, and said nothing...
Ohh, you are that much eager for money, you are selected for it.

Sir , I am not getting you actually, can you please repeat?

Youuuuu,
I am saying , you have to become mother of my child, biologically without any medical interference...
Now , got it..

She just ran away from the room, and sat any corner of the house.
How Can I do this shame, just for money?
Her all dreams shattered..
But what about mum?
Al the thought are now circling in her mind....
After two or three hours, she stood and directly went to his room.
I am ready sir..
I want Money for this , tommorow.
He said , okk.
Go , have some rest in adjacent room, i will call you..
I still stood there...
Now get out... please, he said
She is moving out , and thinking she is going to loose her verginity...with that person...she didnt not have seen his Face...