Chapter 1 - Transmigrated?!

Dark clouds loomed over 
the night sky as thunder boomed in the surrounding atmosphere.

A bright beam of white flashed across the horizon, lighting up the forest as startled birds frantically flapped away.

A man stood on top of a steep cliff, observing the scene. The light shined brightly and the sky soon faded into a redish hue engulfing its environment with a bloodish color.

The person silently stared on, clearly not affected by this current situation.

"Hmph, it seems as if that person has arrived." The man said smirking.

Not even after a blink when the man had finished his sentence, a figure appeared out of thin air.

"My Lord, should I go kill him?" The figure knelt on one knee not daring to look up.

"No need," The man said, swishing his sleeve and dismissed the figure behind him. "I want to see exactly what type of a person he is to cause such a reaction!  Jun Feng, go and investigate the light source!"

"Your subordinate obeys!" Jun Feng said, standing up and disappeared in front of the man's eyes.

The mysterious man looked at the red sky with a undescribable emotion glinting in his eyes.

- - - - - - - -

The forest shook as lightning struck the ground. The beam of light that had emitted such a bright color had now lost its luminesce, and it had unfortunately incinerated a patch of trees.

Lying in the middle of the open ground was a petite girl dressed in red. Her jet black hair flowed down her back like a river and her delicate white face contained astonishing facial features. Her appearence could bring the downfall of cities and even nations!

The girl suddenly opened her eyes and stood up, noticing that something was abnormal. A cold glint flashed in her eyes making her seem too mature for her age.

Has she traveled back in time?

She lifted up her sleeve and tugged at the fabric.

"..."

She had really transmigrated.