chapter one: happy birthday continued

I turned around slowly thinking to myself who is this person grabbing my small shoulder like this, it was a warm hand with a little soft but rough rough feeling to it I can tell that it was a guys hand because it was a little bigger then what a girls hand would feel like. I couldn't tell who it was and it kinda frustrated me a bit.

I said to myself that I needed to act fast and play it cool like I knew who this was. I turned around and said the only thing I could think of, " hey you". Great right. I turned to see who it was and.... it was the teacher. Wow I missed calculated that really badly.

"Miss smith may I have a word with you please" i looked at him with annoyance to let him know. "Well is it important because I kind of have a thing to go to" "Very funny miss smith may I remind you the last time you said that you had a thing you ended up getting a detention but dont worry this will only take a second". What an ass, what was that miss smith."nothing I was um nothing dont worry about it".

I walk through the door back into the classroom to see that he already sat down in his chair that quickly, wow he wasn't kidding he took like a second to get to the door and his chair. I stood in front of the desk and waited for him to speak. "Well I cant say I'm surprised by you but you have come a long way and for that you are getting the students work hard award".

In case you  all are wondering what the hell is the students work hard award, this is an award for student of achievement kinda like a second scholarship but like a piece of it. It is to help students get recommend from teachers to go through the steps of getting a scholarship, but right now that's not important what is important is that I have to go and by go I mean I have to pee. I know right too much information.

Second's fly and sir is done with his long stupid speech and getting to to college. Why is it so great to get in its like school but determine your future. Well jokes on all of u guys cause I dont have a future, at least not anymore. I thought that once I'm done with school I could take a break you know maybe see the world or work different jobs to earn money to buy a house. But that's all up to me in the late future nobody thinks about this now do they?.

It's a cold rainy day and I'm out here in the dark waiting for the bus to come pick me up. I look to my right  nothing but emptiness I look to my left and nothing but a broken street light flashing some light. As I look from right to left to see if the bus is coming I realised that I live four blocks away from here and I could easily walk since the bus is nowhere to be seen.

As I decided to walk home I suddenly see the new guy from my school just casually walking along in the dark with his head down not far from where I was at. I walk with my head down hoping he doesn't know it's me great he went into his house and I'm alone again in the dark.

I think to myself why is he here was he spying on me or am I just going crazy. If you knew what happened in my past you would not be out here like this. You would probably be at home with all the doors locked and all the windows shut with the curtains closed because that's how dangerous it is and that's how private I keep my life.

Its 12:00am and guess what it's my birthday, oh great its my birthday gee I'm getting old. I'm officially sixteen years old now wow how about that. I never thought I'll survive for this long im really grateful for all of this and now here comes the sad bit of my new day of a sixteen year old and it is the actual birthday party and the celebrations of it dam I hate birthdays.