Experience is the Best Teacher

After that fight, we decided to stop in a safe room. "So, your name?" The girl asked.

"Morgan. You?" I ask.

"Cecelia. And this is brother, Alph. As you can see, he doesn't have a Persona." Cecelia says.

"Neither do these guys, but they insisted on following me." I say, and point to Elizabeth and Trace with my thumb.

"Trace, stop getting yourself mixed up in other people's business. You can't fight here." Cecelia says.

This must the girl Trace was talking about before. Maybe, if the conditions were right, he could also awaken a Persona.

"Well, let's get out of here and take this bastard's Treasure. Since you're here and all." Cecelia offers to work together.

"Sure." I agree.

————————————————————

We explore around a bit, taking out any guards that want a piece of us. Cecelia's Persona, Mila, was very support and healing oriented. But Cecelia herself was powerful. Definitely a strong, independent woman.

Once we enter a large room, we immediately get trapped by some kind of force field. "Crap! What happened!?" Trace asked, and he looks around.

"We were caught..." I groan, and look above us, seeing a man with a Cecelia look-a-like.

"Welcome welcome! You fools walked right into a trap." The man says, standing on a overview to look down on us.

"What the hell, Mr. Kermit?! Why do you always have to have that slut next to you whenever I show up?!" Cecelia shuts at him.

"Sister...?" The boy, Alph, was confused by what he was seeing.

"Don't look at her, Alph. That's not me." Cecelia says.

"Oh, but it is you! My version of you. You can't deny that you're hot for me." The man, Mr. Kermit, says to her.

"You ass...!" She growls, and attempts to summon her Persona, but was stopped by being grabbed by multiple guards. Even if she was strong, she couldn't possibly handle all these heavy armored guys herself. I was also grabbed. "Lemme go, dammit!" Cecelia demanded. "I'm gonna rip your face off!"

"No no no! No struggling! Just let go. It'll feel good." Kermit says, and approaches her. "You can do whatever to the boy."

————————————————————

Alph's perspective

————————————————————

What was going on...? Why is Mr. Kermit acting like this? What is he going to do to my sister?! I couldn't think, couldn't move. Just watch.

"Alph! Get out of here!" Cecelia demanded me, but I couldn't. "Alph! Just run! You can't do anything!" She continues to shout at me.

"She's right. You have no power." I hear a gravelly voice talk to me in my head.

The intrusion in my head caused a sudden pain, and collapse to my knees. "You can't do anything on your own. What's the point of doing anything?"

"But I can help you. I will grant you the strength you need to crush any foe. Call to me! I am thou! Thou art I! Thirst for me!" The voice get louder and louder, and I feel a mask appear on my face. It burns... It burns like hell!

Trying to relive the pain, I try to pull the mask off, but that hurt even more. If I get rid of this mask, the pain will go away, right? Right?!

Finally, mustering all the strength I could, I rip off the mask over my face. As I do, the searing pain gets more intense for a moment, but then I feel normal again. I feel...power... Power overflowing!

A Persona Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें