Take Your Heart

As I try to get through the guards, I quickly learn I couldn't do so on my own. But still, I didn't stop. I continued to slash through my enemies with my scythe.

"Morgan! Help me!" I can hear Elizabeth call to me, but I couldn't past the swarm of guards.

————————————————————

Elizabeth's perspective

————————————————————

I can't believe this is happening. I should've stayed outside, like Morgan told me to. If I did, I wouldn't be in this situation. If only...!

"Are you scared...?"

I hear a voice creep into my head. My body begins to tense up, and my breathing gets heavy. It was like I had breathed in so kind of poison gas

"You wish for power, do you not? You want to let your unknown powers loose, to release your pent up anger out into the world. We are a perfect match. I am thou. Thou art I. Together, we will curse this damned existence, and bring forth a promising future for all."

The small voice continues to pester me, and before I know it, the giant frog that had me in his tongue let me go. "Ow! Why is your body so hot all of a sudden?!" The frog asked no one, and I fell on my back, groveling on the floor, still struggling to breathe.

"Lend me your power..." I manage to pant out, and finish my sentence, "Élivágar...!" I wheeze, and tear off the mask of my heart, spilling blood onto the floor below me, which soon evaporated from my face. Once the mask was off, the heavy fog in my lungs lifted, and stand up again.

————————————————————

Morgan

————————————————————

Watching what Elizabeth was going through, she unlocks her Persona, Élivágar. The Persona itself was a small girl in royal clothing, shrouded in a greenish fog. "I hope you're ready to die..." Elizabeth mutters, and a book appears in her hand. "Eiha!" She calls, and blasts Kermit the frog with black and red curse magic.

The mask appeared on her face again, and I notice it was similar to Trace's mask. Her clothes were yellow and green in color, with a stripped pattern going down, and was shaped like a dress that clung to her hips, and loosened up going down. It did allow her to make cool (and sexy) movements too. And on her feet, she wore high heels.

"Woah." I say as I watch the amount of curse damage she did. She must have a high magic stat. "Elizabeth! Clear the way!" I call, and she does so, killing all the guards in my way. I join up with her, and face the giant frog in front of us. Alph and Trace eventually regain consciousness, and join our fight against the large frog.

————————————————————

"Where's the Treasure?!" Trace demanded.

"Did you really think I'd tell you that so easily? As if. I have my Treasure right here! In my stomach!" Kermit explains to us.

"In your stomach...? We need a way to get that out of him." I say.

"But how?" Alph asks.

"Hm... I'll think of something." I say, and we get on with the fight. I started by using Eigaon to deal some Curse damage of my own.

Alph was next, and slams Kermit with a powerful Flash Bomb. When Elizabeth went to attack next, she used her curse magic, Eiha, to deal some good damage. He wasn't weak to it, but it still did good damage.