~3~

(Lol best art of Sonic boy)

Arau's pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I woke up in the morning feeling pain in my lower area. "What happened yesterday?..." I thought to myself, and soon I felt a pair of arms hugging Me tightly.

I blushed a little bit. Till I noticed it was Tenya.....

"Don't tell me that I....." I said in my head and so I took a quick glance at him. He was completely naked.
I felt my cheeks burn red.

He opened his eyes
"Hehe Morning love~" He said to me and pulled me closer and nuzzled on my neck. He got up from the bed and he began dressing up in his uniform.

"I have to go love and If you act good I'll maybe reward you" He said in a deeper voice filled with lust.

He soon walked to the door
"Oh and I have some clothes for you
To wear" He said and closed the door.

I soon looked at the outfit it was purple and black. "It looks kinda tight" I muttered to myself

(How it looks like:

That's all I have to say)

After I had the outfit on and looked at myself. "Damn It's hella tight!" I groaned and I looked at my Chubby stomach "I hate this" And I soon checked if the door was open or locked

And it was. "Shit!" I said in my breath and walked to the bed being bored

Tenya's pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Isoon went to my class and I saw Bakugou walking Towards me
"

HEY FOUR EYES WHY WERE YOU SO LOUD YESTERDAY?" He shouted at me. I just gave him a glare and walked passed him.

"HeY I Said A qUeStIoN!" He yelled again. I just turned around.
"And why would you care?" My voice started to become cold.

And I walked away from him and finally I made it to my seat.

(~Le hours past since I'm lazy AF~)

I soon went to my dorm and saw Arau sitting on our bed. Man she looks sexy in that outfit.

I licked my lips and sat next to her.

Arau's pov
_______________💜_________________
I saw Iida coming into the room sitting next to me. I looked up and saw his eyes were clouded with lust.

"Hey Kitten" He said to me kissing my neck.

"Hey" I replied biting down my lip trying to not moan.

And he picked me up bridal style
And he placed me on the bed opening my legs.

"Have you been a good kitten?"  He purred into my ear and began nibbling on it.

"Nhg~!" I groaned a little
He chuckled and rubbed my thigh
"How cute~" He whispered and he began grinding

My face was turning more red
"Nya~" I squealed a bit.
He took off my shorts and panties slowly and inserted a finger inside of me and kept pumping it.

"Ah~" I felt myself cumming on his finger. He chuckled and took out his finger and unzipped his pants and took his member out covered in pre-cum and began to thrust inside of  me. I felt him beginning to twitch already and I felt that I was getting close too....

He kept going faster and faster and wet slapping noises began. I soon climaxed and I felt him going a bit more slower as I felt him twitch again. And he came inside of me. I felt myself in pure pleasure and I was drifting off to sleep...

(I know this was short

Welp pease out!!)